Best products please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KathrynP

Reaction score
So I’m going to be running a home salon, I’m currently studying beauty and will do commercial courses too and want to do the following from home:

Spray tans
Lash extensions/individuals and party
Waxing
Brow tidy/shape and Brow/lash tints

I know what products etc I need but don’t know which brands are the best! Please advise the best/affordable products etc to use for the above.

Thank you in advance :) x

I love Sienna for tanning. It’s golden in tone, they have some amazing shades and looks really natural on the skin. They are also extending their professional range in a few days too. I do have a few clients who like Suntana too which is also a nice tan and has fruity undertones. My clients like knowing they can leave smelling like coconut and cherry over the usual tan smell. Find a few brands and test them on friends, then go for the tones and finish you prefer x

Most companies offer sample packs so that you can try before you decide. I know flirties does offer this but others might too so maybe contact them to see if they will help?

Latest posts

Back