Best professional henna brow products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Robin

I'm based in Bath. There are 30 trainers around the Uk and Mina HQ will put you in touch with your nearest. You can contact them through Mina Henna Uk on Facebook, or their website or at Professional Beauty.

I have a very recently started Facebook Mina Henna South West with details of courses pinned to the top or you can contact me [email protected]. All the trainers charge the same prices for courses, some have to charge VAT as well.

I run courses every month. My next course full course for trained therapists is 3rd March and this includes advanced brow shaping techniques.

Thank you. Do you mean you will train advanced brow shaping techniques too?

Yes,

it's a 6 hour course 10:30-4:30

I've been looking into Mina Brows but I'm looking for clarification on whether I need training
I'm already qualified in Microblading and Tinting and threading. What would I get out of the training? I'm just concerned about the expense but appreciate that the product itself (henna) can give clients a fuller brow due to the henna tinting the skin. How long does this last?
Is training for me necessary?
I saw them at Professional beauty and the guy on the stand said the the tint on the skin only lasted 3-4 days which is what I get from my normal tints? Thanks

Have a look at brow henna it’s the best one I’ve used so far x

I've been looking into Mina Brows but I'm looking for clarification on whether I need training
I'm already qualified in Microblading and Tinting and threading. What would I get out of the training? I'm just concerned about the expense

If you just buy a pack of brow henna, read the instructions and have a go, the results will be inconsistent and frustrating. It takes quite a bit of trial and error to work out how to get the best results. Training will give you access to someone who will share their experience and expertise. If you are self employed, this support will totally be worth it from a financial point of view.

You need training for your insurance cover. Henna tinting is sufficiently different from normal tint training to be classed as a seperate treatment.

I'm a trainer in Mina Henna and the brow shaping is totally worth it. I've found that my students including microbladers all learn something from the course. Advanced shaping techniques are not the same as microblading techniques.

Whether your particulate business will benefit depends on your tint and shape clients. If your clients come in every 2 weeks then the answer is probably not. If you have monthly clients your clients will totally love henna and will be prepared to pay extra.

Henna lasts well over 4 weeks in the brow hair. On the skin it only lasts like a spray tan. With Mina we are very careful not to market it as a skin stain. It simply isn't possible to deliver tattoo like skin staining within a typical 30 minute appointment. We quote 5-14 days for staining. There are lots of claims made for excellent staining with other brands, but its just not possible to comply with EU safety regulations and guarantee a long lasting stain. What happens is people mix the henna much too strong, or leave it on too long. This risks creating skin sensitisation.

I hope this helps.

Thank you, that sounds so much better. I just find when I leave the henna on for 45mins it’s not long enough for some ladies and also myself. I have blonde/brown hair but like a brown brow. Il
Certainly give Mina a try. Where is best to order from?

45 min ? It states only 20min on the cc instructions

I was impressed with Mina brows initially but then the product stopped working. I would open a new sachet, even checked it wasn’t out of date and after half an hour on the skin it barely left any stain. I tried different colours and exactly the same. I don’t know if I received a dodgy box or what it was. I emailed the company with before and after photos, photos of the newly opened sachet with the date visible, asked them why it wasn’t taking (in case I was suddenly doing something wrong) and when I didn’t receive a reply, I emailed again and still I have never received a reply from them. So I’m looking for a new henna company to go with if anyone else has any suggestions. Thanks

Latest posts

Back