Best professional tan to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elsaskin

Reaction score
Hi I am using St Tropez and Nouovatan, i have used sienna x in the past, thinking of trying others. What do you use ? Want a DHA of 13% minimum

Thanks

I’ve tried lots and my clients all prefer Bondi Sands ultra dark

14% is the max allowed. Suntana does an amazing one.

14% is the max allowed. Suntana does an amazing one.
Can I ask where you found this info please? I’ve never heard this before.
I know that at least one reputable brand that sells 20% solutions however I have read that 14% is the max the skin can absorb.

I am currently using crazy angel and love it, I have also used xen-tan, sudo, fake bake, st tropez, suntana and sienna x with no problems (I worked in lots of spas and salons, i didnt keep changing every week lol). St tropez worked out quite expensive for what people were willing to pay for a spray tan.

I always use Suntana and have had excellent reviews. It is so natural and smells amazing too x

Hello y'all, I use Aviva Labs and love it. I have been using their product for years and it is so easy to use along with being super safe for small kids.
I have even seen my clients acne improve as if they had been to a tanning bed.

I always use Suntana and have had excellent reviews. It is so natural and smells amazing too x
Do you recommend any tans with no fragrance?

Have you tried Professional Full range of solutions from 8.5%-16%

I used to use Xen tan professional solution years ago but can't seem to find it anymore? Does anybody know why its so difficult to find? Have they stopped the professional side?

Hello y'all, I use Aviva Labs and love it. I have been using their product for years and it is so easy to use along with being super safe for small kids.
I have even seen my clients acne improve as if they had been to a tanning bed.
I've used Aviva Labs in the past but then was unable to get it in the UK

Hi I am using St Tropez and Nouovatan, i have used sienna x in the past, thinking of trying others. What do you use ? Want a DHA of 13% minimum

Thanks
I would order some samples of different tans so you can try them. There are so many tans on the market and everyone has got a different preference so its important to find something you like.
I would recommend a tan with a rapid tan option though as that is really popular with clients and offers the opportunity to Tan clients at night even if they still want to wash if off before going to bed x

I can't speak highly enough of SunFX...they only have 5 ingredients in them (maybe 6), it's always a gorgeous color on the golden side, no fragrance really, and two of the primary ingredients are organic (aloe and green tea). Their customer service is divine also. I've tried many over the years but would never change again. To my knowledge, what we use most is their Original formula, and its 3 depths are 9%, 12%, and 15%. They have a dark competition color we also use that is a rapid-tan and I don't know that percentage.

Thanks

I love morrocan tan, they do 14% and above and an exotic range which is violet undertone.

Gorgeous brown colour 🙂

Attachments

• 201909027989110838336976278.jpg
    201909027989110838336976278.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 61

Latest posts

Back