Best quality Indian hair and supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becci06

Reaction score
Iv been wearing hair extensions on and off for about 7 year now and I love them. Over the last 2-3 years i had to find a new supplier as the one close to me closed down, they sold indian which is what I liked best. Since then I haven’t found a nice quality indian so have been using Mongolian/Russian but for myself I hate it, it’s too sleek and smooth. I like it to be more fluffy and textured! I recently bought the indian from euphoria one but it didn’t even last 3 months before it really thinned so they advised me to buy the Russian but I’m having the same problem, it’s too smooth and doesn’t blend well with my hair

My clients absolutely love the Mongolian and Russian so I will continue to use the same suppliers for them I just need one for myself

Any help girls?

Angel remy and hair planet do indian hair x

Which suppliers do you use for Russian/Mongolian? That’s what I’m looking for

Glamlox Hair Extensions I use for Russian/Mongolian

Do you have a trade account? What’s their trade prices/discount?

Do you have a trade account? What’s their trade prices/discount?

Please note that we do not allow the posting of trade prices on the Salon Geek website, and these should be provided by way of PM, if @cmsuper is able to provide you with that information.

Indian hair isn’t my fav, I find it pretty course and fluffy. I’d rather use Russia hair or Mongolian x

Hi! We are a new UK based hair extension supplier currently offering Indian hair in utip/ itip and nano rings and in lengths 18-30”. Custom colour options available and tape hair is also available. We are constantly adding more ranges and methods to our site :) There’s trade discount available and you can also order free samples via our website.

Hands down Mane Hair Extensions

They stock indian hair atm but looking to stock russian in the future... clients are so happy with the quality they are choosing this over the premium hair.

I've had mine in for 3 months now and its still silky and no shedding!! I know i can get another 3 months easy out of it! The hair is also thick from root to tip!

Latest posts

Back