Best quick makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemgem55

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

About to have my first baby and I want something quick and easy to apply in the mornings to make me look a bit normal!

Does anyone have any quick makeup tips or good products to try?

:) x

Sent from my GT540 using SalonGeek

Beauty flash balm by Clarins is amazing, brightens and tightens and just gives your skin a boost. Maybe a tinted moisturiser? There quick and easy to apply, give you a glow and moisturise your skin. Instant light brush on perfector by Clarins,there really good for brightening under eyes and highlighting ( haha sorry or all the Clarins! I work for them! And love the products! .... Hope this helps :) x

A bit of tinted moisturiser (I would recommend Laura Mercier - well worth the price and has a good spf to save you doing that seperately) and some cream blush would be a good start as both can be quickly applied with your fingers. This will make you look really natural but fresh. A good undereye concealer is a must to help with all those sleepless nights you'll be having :) A smudge proof mascara is imperative, try Benefit They're Real. That should be enough to make you fresh and pretty but can be done in 5 mins without having to bother with certain brushes or having time for careful application x

Bare minerals..... They do a face starter pack usually with two mineral foundations and a brush. Sometimes with a pot of 'warmth' (like your bronzing/accent colour) and a 'mineral veil' which is a finishing powder...

I have all the above and use between 1-3 applications of the foundation depending on if I want sheer or a more 'foundation' like cover...

It's lovely and quick but not so great if you have a more oily complexion...

I also would second Clarins Beauty Flash Balm.....:D

Hi,

Three quick and easy (and face lifting products!) are a tinted moisturiser, mascara and lip gloss... those three things and you're good to go! xx

Definetely mineral foundation, a little eyeliner and lipstick! Lily Lolo is a really reasonably priced brand.

Xx
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I use mac either mineralise or studio tech in a compact. So quick and easy and I use the same as a concealer by just using a little more over a spot or something. You can use as much or as little as you need and if you colour match well you don't even need to use it all over your face - you can just sweep over your cheeks or anywhere that needs a bit of evening out. Hope this helps xxx

I never normally would recommend high street products however garner tinted eyeroll on is good if you don't want to wear anyother makeup, If I wear some tan I don't really need foundation but I reddish veins under my eyes, but if I wear concealer without foundation I feel it looks a bit crazy, so I just use that eyeroll on it dosnt cover super well or anything but it takes the edge off and means I don't have to wear anything on my face (apart from tan) and looks very natural.

Latest posts

Back