Best rapid tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishymoo

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've had a few clients ask recently if I could stock a rapid tan that they can wash off in just a few hours. There seems to be more people not wanting to sleep in their tans ... and trying not to get wet for 8 hours in the day is a bit of a mission.
I don't seem to be able to find too much info on rapid tans so I'm hoping you've got some tried and tested advice to help me :lol:

Many thanks!

I tried A-Tan rapide tan last week - showered after 2 hours and loved it! lasted lovely colour great nice quick process

There are loads of tanning companies doing 'rapid' or 'fast' tans now.

Search the site and you will find a good few threads about different brands of fast/rapid tans (tonight's the night - sienna x, fast - LA tan, 20% - Nouvatan, electric tan - fresh indulgence, tan tonight - OMG, illusion - organics, rapid - vani-t, fast - A-tan and many more) and you will also find what problems people had and what they thought of the wash of colours and timings etc..

That's fab, thanks lovelys ... I'd better get to grips searching the site, lol! :)

xx

Hi mishymoo

We have just launched the world's first 30 minute wash off tan. Super Express™ City Tans™ are available in three fabulous colours Miami, Hollywood and LasVegas. These Solutions all deploy our unique dermal delivery technology to deliver the tan rapidly. 30 mins for a light tan, 60 mins for medium, 90mins for a dark tan. There is no point in leaving on longer than 90mins as DHA delivery is shut down at this time.

Take look at our facebook page Aviva Labs | Facebook

Hi Guys

I've had a few clients ask recently if I could stock a rapid tan that they can wash off in just a few hours. There seems to be more people not wanting to sleep in their tans ... and trying not to get wet for 8 hours in the day is a bit of a mission.
I don't seem to be able to find too much info on rapid tans so I'm hoping you've got some tried and tested advice to help me :lol:

Many thanks!

We offer three alternative rapid tans,Organics,NKD and our new EGO brand however there are many brands out there that offer rapid tans and its simply a case of goggling it and they will all pop up.

Are you also asking for advice on the application method ??
HTH

Beach Bum offer The Quickening 100% organic 1-3 hrs..pics on the Facebook page HTH x

Latest posts

Back