Best results driven skincare line

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exceptionail

Reaction score
I am due to open my home salon in the new year to compliment my bridal makeup business.

I am beauty trained too so already offer skincare advise to my brides but want to take it a step further to offer full facials. In order to get the best results for their big day, I would like to introduce a results driven brand.

I am currently using Eve Taylor, which I've been happy with on the whole but I went to place an order yesterday and my online account has been closed as I've only been purchasing from trade shows or the odd thing at full price. So they said that I need to do an opening order again.
With this in mind, I thought this might be a good time to explore other options if I need to do a start up order as I don't see the point in duplicating what I already have. So wondering whether to start from scratch with a new brand altogether.

Thank you ☺️

I am due to open my home salon in the new year to compliment my bridal makeup business.

I am beauty trained too so already offer skincare advise to my brides but want to take it a step further to offer full facials. In order to get the best results for their big day, I would like to introduce a results driven brand.

I am currently using Eve Taylor, which I've been happy with on the whole but I went to place an order yesterday and my online account has been closed as I've only been purchasing from trade shows or the odd thing at full price. So they said that I need to do an opening order again.
With this in mind, I thought this might be a good time to explore other options if I need to do a start up order as I don't see the point in duplicating what I already have. So wondering whether to start from scratch with a new brand altogether.

Thank you [emoji5]

If you are looking for results driven skincare than take a look at Nimue which is distributed through Sweetsquared in the UK. I took on Nimue in March and it has been a total game changer for me. Clients love the results the products bring and how their skin improves. Also the training and support are first class. And it’s salon only.

If you are looking for results driven skincare than take a look at Nimue which is distributed through Sweetsquared in the UK. I took on Nimue in March and it has been a total game changer for me. Clients love the results the products bring and how their skin improves. Also the training and support are first class. And it’s salon only.

Thank you so much for your reply.
I was actually looking at Nimue yesterday following a search through salon geek.
There is a requirement for a level 3 beauty qualification to use this brand. I only hold level 2 at the moment but I’m working towards my level 3 so definitely an option to consider in the future. Thank you again

Last edited:
You would be mad to change. I've used so many brands over the years from Elemis to Environ. Eve Taylor are at least as good results wise if not better and half the price. They are the fastest growing professional brand in the UK and it's easy to see why. It also retails like no other and I mean rebuys not just someone making the odd purchase, they keep coming back.
Hth. S x

Thank you so much for your reply.
I was actually looking at Nimue yesterday following a search through salon geek.
There is a requirement for a level 3 beauty qualification to use this brand. I only hold level 2 at the moment but I’m working towards my level 3 so definitely an option to consider in the future. Thank you again

You will l love it. And good luck for your level 3 qualification.

You would be mad to change. I've used so many brands over the years from Elemis to Environ. Eve Taylor are at least as good results wise if not better and half the price. They are the fastest growing professional brand in the UK and it's easy to see why. It also retails like no other and I mean rebuys not just someone making the odd purchase, they keep coming back.
Hth. S x

Thank you for your reply.
I do really love Eve Taylor skincare. I just wondered if it was worth exploring new options with them closing my account that was all. X

Thank you for your reply.
I do really love Eve Taylor skincare. I just wondered if it was worth exploring new options with them closing my account that was all. X

Hi exceptionail,
If you can call our office on Monday and ask to speak with me, we can discuss.
When GDPR rules came into effect, anyone who hadn’t accessed their account by the date had it suspended as part of the ‘right to be forgotten’.
I’m sure we can get you sorted.

Latest posts

Back