Best salon software?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

body talk

Tinkerbell
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm just curious as to what salon software everyone uses, how happy they are with it, and how much they pay per column per month for it?...

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm just curious as to what salon software everyone uses, how happy they are with it, and how much they pay per column per month for it?...

Treatwell is excellent

I use Ovatu - works really well for me, easy to use and everything i need

Hi @body talk I work for Timely and would be happy to answer any questions you have about our software :) Prior to working for Timely I used their software for 5 years in my own salon too xx

I am a salon owner myself and we had difficulty finding software that covered all the features we needed. We saw this as a opportunity and decided to build a platform that has everything a business needs from website management, online booking, customisable forms builder, inventory, marketing tools, gift cards, email campaign builder, commissions, eCommerce and a heap more.

The new app SalonPal seems to be like a good option. Free and does all your text message marketing.

We use Shortcuts because we have up to 30 columns on the go at once and the other softwares charged per column so they were extortionate.
We pay around £150 quarterly and I find it to be very user friendly (which is handy as it’s me who trains everyone on it!)

Hi
Do shortcuts offer general help for the computer and printer as well? when I looked at changing my system none of the software companies would do that and said they cover everything with their software but I needed to get another IT company to help with my other bits.

Latest posts

Back