Best salon suitable footwear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like fit flops but the last pair I had were £65 and they stretched after a couple of weeks and my feet kept slipping to the side. I sent them back and got a refund. I'm wearing silver ipanemas at the moment but it's getting a bit chilly today, need some winter ones😁

I'm a beautician and a complete Fitflop fan and,in the salon, wear the toe post ones most of the year
However when it's just toooooo cold, I bought the black leather clog style (which have a heel strap) and find them to be terrific for my feet. I think the model is called Gough
My sister is a hairdresser and always wears them too.
Shoetique is another good site to get them from. Free delivery and they arrive within 2 days.

A top tip for whiffy shoes is to put peppermint tea bags inside them when you take them off. I tried it on my sons trainers which were minging and made me gag - they now smell fresh as daisies 🌼

A top tip for whiffy shoes is to put peppermint tea bags inside them when you take them off. I tried it on my sons trainers which were minging and made me gag - they now smell fresh as daisies 🌼

Going to try this!!! Tks

I've tried everything for mine so I'll try this next 😂😂 xx

I find fit flops really comfy when on my feet all day! However I can't say they smell great when you've had them on all day!! I never get smelly feet however in fit flops it's awful! Even my family members that wear them day to day say they find the same thing!
I just wear converse! Super comfy and no smell! Come in plenty of colours so could get a pair to match your colour theme in the salon!

I just ordered Crocs called Blitzen. They are like clogs with a furry lining that pops out to wash

Latest posts

Back