Best salon suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallissimo

Reaction score
Hello,
I am currently half way through a level 2 hairdressing course (I bit the bullet and went back to it after years in an other job). I am beginning to do friends and family and just wondering where’s best to buy products such as tints/perms and other equipment. We have Sally’s near us but they seem mega expensive. I live in south manchester and I’m working with Wells products (as we do in college). Any advice would be appreciated.

Hello,
I am currently half way through a level 2 hairdressing course (I bit the bullet and went back to it after years in an other job). I am beginning to do friends and family and just wondering where’s best to buy products such as tints/perms and other equipment. We have Sally’s near us but they seem mega expensive. I live in south manchester and I’m working with Wells products (as we do in college). Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi, Sallys are so expensive now, even with the sales they have.

Look online for other Beauty stores, there should be plenty around.

Compare prices. X

Hi, Sallys are so expensive now, even with the sales they have.

Look online for other Beauty stores, there should be plenty around.

Compare prices. X
Agree

Agh glad it’s not just me who thinks they are expensive. I will do some more research. I’ve found we have hair cosmetics near by so I will try those too.
I have just been given a load of colourissimo hair colours from a lady (ex hairdresser) who was selling some kit. Never heard of it before and looked on line it has mixed reviews. Anyone used this?

Latest posts

Back