best sanitiser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaowens

Reaction score
hi all what would you recommend for on the go (mobile)sanitaisation between clients i steralise when i come home on a night have spray sanitiser and hand gel jst wondering if there was anything else icould use ?
thankyou

yeah looked there think im gonna get some stuff seams really good value too i wasthnking of using there nail palte cleanser instead of ezbond so i can really scrub those nails carnt see it being a problem with my ezflow l&p can u ?

I use the Mundo hard surface disinfection wipes to clean my metal tools in front of each client. Perfect for a mobile tech......

yeah looked there think im gonna get some stuff seams really good value too i wasthnking of using there nail palte cleanser instead of ezbond so i can really scrub those nails carnt see it being a problem with my ezflow l&p can u ?

Yes it could cause lifting problems using a nail plate cleanser with EzFlow products...ezbond is a ph balancing agent as well as a nail dehydrator and is what EzFlow recommend.
I use Mundo products and I would recommend the small pink hand sanitisers for mobile and retail use.

Latest posts

Back