Best seller deep red polish/gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDuchess

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Morning Geeks. Deep red polish is in vogue and I have lots of reds in my collection. Trouble is, clients don't like what I have and are disappointed. I'm keen to find something they'll adore. What red are your clients loving?

We have Cuccio and Bio Sculpture Evo brands. Maybe there is a Deep Red from these brands that I've overlooked?

Any help and advice gratefully received

Good morning Geeks,
My first post at last , I am so pleased to at last be able to now contribute after a few problems registering.
Hello The Duchess, I use Cuccio veneer and my best dark red is "That's so Kingy" from The Royal collection. Goes on beautifully and is very rich red and for a Christmas addition on the top I use "Chakra" glitter veneer.
Other deep burgundy reds are "Beijng night glow" or "Royal Flush" again Cuccio veneer.
I hope it helps
Morning Geeks. Deep red polish is in vogue and I have lots of reds in my collection. Trouble is, clients don't like what I have and are disappointed. I'm keen to find something they'll adore. What red are your clients loving?

We have Cuccio and Bio Sculpture Evo brands. Maybe there is a Deep Red from these brands that I've overlooked?

Any help and advice gratefully received

Welcome Rosie, I love "that's so Kingy" and Bejing Night Glow. I haven't tried a Royal Flush - I'll look out for it. Thanks.

I'm open to other brands as well. I'm just not sure what I'm missing.

Out of the brands I've used, these are my favourite red Gel polishes :)

CND Creative Play: Red-y to Roll, and Well-Red. One is a colder red almost a touch of pink to it,and the other is a deeper with warm tones. Both go on beautifully.

Lilly Nails: Candy Red. This one is a nice bright red with hints of shimmer, it's beautiful. I also have Competition Red, its your true classic red. Fire Red is nice, got more orange hints in it, good for warmer skin tones. I also like their Vamp Red, it's darker and sexy.

Light Elegance also have beautiful reds, stunning colours like Cairo Queen and Crown Jewel, but the buttercream series and gel colours are not soak off. But if you use it on enhancements, that doesn't matter. But if you use it mainly for natural nails, then they're a no go unfortunately. I do believe they might have a soak off range, but honestly I haven't used those. :p

I love opi malaga wine x

Here’s Royal Flush
e5d0128ca766663de96bbccfe34bff1a.jpg

Royal Flush has been really popular with my clients

Ooh, I love it, thanks so much for the pic. Awesome nails btw. And I love that you've got the nail ring upside down, this is genius! So simple - yet so perfect!

Ooh, I love it, thanks so much for the pic. Awesome nails btw. And I love that you've got the nail ring upside down, this is genius! So simple - yet so perfect!

Thank you!
The rings split so often when clients handle them so this takes a little of pressure off them as they are tight.

Hi The Duchess,
What a super post and photo Ciderella71, it's so great to have some help when most of us are "lone rangers" so to speak.Ha Ha.
I also maybe could suggest cuccio " weave me alone" from the tapestry collection. A dark rich creme red.
I am in no way as expert as you other geeks to posting photos and will leave the clever stuff to you. Such a dinosaur I am!
Have a lovely day, R

Thank you!
The rings split so often when clients handle them so this takes a little of pressure off them as they are tight.

Love this idea! Feel stupid I've never thought of it. I've just ordered more colour rings because so many have split so definitely going to put them on this way on my Cuccio bottles!

Ooh thank you Rosie - 2 new colours to look out for. Thanks so much

Latest posts

Back