Best Semi Permanent Eyelash Glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazzii-x

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am currently training in individual eyelashes and i wanted a stronger glue than the one i have already. As the one i have is by Thuya and is specially designed for students. It takes a while to dry and isnt very long lasting. Your help would be very appreciated. Please tell me why you would pick the glue you use, how well does it work, whats the price, etc. Thankyou

Hi everyone,
I am currently training in individual eyelashes and i wanted a stronger glue than the one i have already. As the one i have is by Thuya and is specially designed for students. It takes a while to dry and isnt very long lasting. Your help would be very appreciated. Please tell me why you would pick the glue you use, how well does it work, whats the price, etc. Thankyou

Hi

If you use the search, elliebee did a poll on glue/pads etc I think it was called something like

Best Eyelash Glue (unofficial poll)

That will give you the info you are looking for x

There are loads and loads of threads on the best glue so the search will come up with lots of info for you x

Thankyou very much for your help :D
this looks like a great thread.
Kindest regards Kayleigh x

Hi everyone,
Hi i am new to the site but have been doing eyelash extensions for 8 years now and tried lots of different adhesives and i have to be honest the only one that works for me and my clients is FLEXILASH
I highly reccomend this adhesive and there remover it really works I would give it 10/10 FLEXILASH this is brilliant no stinging to the eyes works on sensative eyes dries in seconds it also gives a rubber seal so there is no need for sealant after treatment or mascara these are products you no longer need to use which again will safe you time and money, just go on there website and read the adhesive spec, try it you wont be disappointed www.flexilash.com or email [email protected] let me no how you get on.

Thankyou very much for your reply, how much is the adhesive and remover in british pounds?
Kindest regards x

Hi i am new to the site but have been doing eyelash extensions for 8 years now and tried lots of different adhesives and i have to be honest the only one that works for me and my clients is FLEXILASH
I highly reccomend this adhesive and there remover it really works I would give it 10/10 FLEXILASH this is brilliant no stinging to the eyes works on sensative eyes dries in seconds it also gives a rubber seal so there is no need for sealant after treatment or mascara these are products you no longer need to use which again will safe you time and money, just go on there website and read the adhesive spec, try it you wont be disappointed www.flexilash.com or email [email protected] let me no how you get on.
Dear Kazzii
The price is £25.00 for the adhesive and £12.00 for the remover + £5 delivery that takes 5/7 days they have an offer on at the moment at this price as they normally sell wholesale only but you can try and test there products at this price which is good value for money i thought as they have a distributor in the usa and that company sells it for $89 for the adhesive alone crazy eh , they except paypal or bank transfer i used paypal as this is quiker .
hope this helps
adrian

Dear Kazzii
The price is £25.00 for the adhesive and £12.00 for the remover + £5 delivery that takes 5/7 days they have an offer on at the moment at this price as they normally sell wholesale only but you can try and test there products at this price which is good value for money i thought as they have a distributor in the usa and that company sells it for $89 for the adhesive alone crazy eh , they except paypal or bank transfer i used paypal as this is quiker .
hope this helps
adrian

Brillaint thanks thats helped me out aswell shall give it a try! :) x

Flexilash is the glue that glamlash have/had.
They have private labelled everything now, so not sure if it is the same glue that they have now or not.
You could always phone them to ask and then you could buy it in the UK xxx

They have private labelled everything now, so not sure if it is the same glue that they have now or not.
Hio Jenx
Glamlash dont sell this glue someone else told me this before i did ask and they said it was not flexilash adhesive, as far as i no you can only get it from flexilash direct.
hope this helps
adrian

Hi everyone,
Hi Kazzii
Hope you dont mind i buy my adhesive from flexilash it is excellent best i have used before, i see you have a message from another person that also gets hers from flexilash i bet there is quite a few that get this glue it is brilliant really works get good results with no problems at all,
try it i am sure you will love it.
lashpro

Hi everyone,

Hi Jenx
I have asked this question before to glamlash as they advertise flexi but this is not flexilash glue as i have also asked flexilash if they sell to glamlash and they have stated no, so if you want flexilash you have to go direct to them. there email is [email protected] www.flexilash.com
lashpro x

Hi Jenx
I have asked this question before to glamlash as they advertise flexi but this is not flexilash glue as i have also asked flexilash if they sell to glamlash and they have stated no, so if you want flexilash you have to go direct to them. there email is [email protected] www.flexilash.com
lashpro x

Hi, Glamlash did originally use Flexilash as it was Flexilash that I got in my student pack when I trained with them, but this was around a year ago.
However, I must say that as much as it was a nice glue it is far too slow for me which is why I changed to another glue. I don't think Glamlash advertise Flexilash anymore as they have all their own branded products now.
I did think it probably wasn't flexilash that they use now though as it is a completely different shaped bottle xxxx

To the original poster, I have tried a few different glues over the last 6mths and at the moment 3D level 3 is my favourite. I still have a few more to try out though. If you are still fairly new though then it may be too fast for you.
Maybe the Flexilash one would be good if you are still training, it lasted reasonably well. Just make sure the lashes are completely clean and dry before you start to apply and that you get a good bond xxx

I see Flexilash will soon have a UK distributer.

It's not you, is it?.......

Jen do you know any other distributors for the 3d level 3 ? i dont think AH Francis will have it in for a while and im keen to try it

many thanks

kx

Hi, Glamlash did originally use Flexilash as it was Flexilash that I got in my student pack when I trained with them, but this was around a year ago.
However, I must say that as much as it was a nice glue it is far too slow for me which is why I changed to another glue. I don't think Glamlash advertise Flexilash anymore as they have all their own branded products now.
I did think it probably wasn't flexilash that they use now though as it is a completely different shaped bottle xxxx

To the original poster, I have tried a few different glues over the last 6mths and at the moment 3D level 3 is my favourite. I still have a few more to try out though. If you are still fairly new though then it may be too fast for you.
Maybe the Flexilash one would be good if you are still training, it lasted reasonably well. Just make sure the lashes are completely clean and dry before you start to apply and that you get a good bond xxx

Jen do you know any other distributors for the 3d level 3 ? i dont think AH Francis will have it in for a while and im keen to try it

many thanks

kx

AH Francis are the only distributors of 3D level 3 in the UK - sorry hun. I think someone said it was expected to come in at the end of this month though xxx

thanks babe, when i spoke to them they have been waiting for about a month theres a hold up in the states

x

AH Francis are the only distributors of 3D level 3 in the UK - sorry hun. I think someone said it was expected to come in at the end of this month though xxx

Hi everyone,

I've been lashing for about a year and so far have only used the adhesives from AH Francis - Fast lash and pro lash (for sensitive clients).

Although I've had no complaints with either of these, I've decided to try out something new in order to gain basis for an opinion.

Part of me feels that 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it', however, with so many choices of glue out there, I really feel it is worth trying out others, if only to assure me I'm already using the best for me.

Sooo, having spent some time reading the many threads on here, I've now ordered myself 2 bottles of flirties adhesive, one expert speed and one with less vapours for my sensitive clients.

I'll be sure to come back to you all with an update in a few weeks time to let you know what I think of them.

Vix x

Latest posts

Back