Best Shellac Colours to start off!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rio2011

Reaction score
Hi, starting off with Shellac and a small budget to get some colours. Any advice on what's popular and also what is best white for french. Sorry, if it seems silly question but don't want to waste too much cash.

Many thanks.

I think fedora is gonna be huge for winter, also purple purple is popular for me, and hot pop pink for some younger people, however people have different clients with different favourites, I think a red would also be key coming up to Xmas with parties etc.
xx

Thanks Beautifield21!

New to Salon Geek also, so trying to find my way around. I was thinking of Fedora, Purple Purple and Red, especially at this time of year so maybe I'm on right track:lol: I know they brought out a new white so am not sure about that. I have different age groups so will also choose a couple of neutrals. Was maybe thinking of blue also but the cost is mounting, ha!

I'm pretty new too iv not even qualified nvq 2 yet but bought shellac at gmex and have started from home, the studio White is the new one but as far as iv seen so far and what iv read, it's the softer option fir the french manicure, funnily enough the purple purple does have a slight blue tone to it, asphalt is also gorgeous! I don't have it but I think cocoa would be a brill option for a neutral colour x

Latest posts

Back