Best silver shampoo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L00pie

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412767575.311792.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412767615.697093.jpg
Just wanted to pick people brains I've been bleach blonde all over for while now I've been using loreal silver shampoo for I like to leave it on for good 10-15mins white is never enough lol but I always get a subtle hue of blue using that shampoo just wondering if theirs any other silver shampoo that leave more lilac hue then blue at all? Thank you!

Best one I've found is the Schwarzkopf one with a pink lid very violet seems to neutralise the best xx

Love fudge violet shampoo but it sticks very quick! Xx

Best one I've found is the Schwarzkopf one with a pink lid very violet seems to neutralise the best xx
I second this one! And has a gorgeous smell to it xx

Osmo silverising shampoo & cond is good, not too expensive either.

Why don't you make your own with using a semi permanent violet?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Matrix silver shampoo is amazing it's all I would use when I was blonde I tried others but wasn't impressed xx

I like the joico one :)

Schwarzkopf BC one with the pink lid - it's amazing

I love the fudge violet one. It's really strong x

HairBy Amanda

I'd say budget fudge more luxurious Joico 💜

Indola silver is great

I swear by Matrix So Silver, just leave it on for 5 minutes x

Matrix so silver or indola

Fudge!! It will defiantly get your hair like the second picture of Perry if you leave I on for a while.
I sometimes dilute it with normal shampoo or try not to leave it on long if I don't want too much of a lilac tinge to my hair

Yeah agree here...When I was younger I was a yellowy blonde after a hair disaster...After my ex gave me some it was practically silver after a few days hahaha!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Reminder: Rule 13. You may not recommend OTC products in the Hair Forum!

Thank you. :)

Latest posts

Back