Best skincare brand for new small salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taraestella

Reaction score
Hi all, im trained in Decleor and Elemis and aromatherapy associates but my new business is one treatment room, so i have been refused tp trade with those companies as they require 3 treatment rooms minimum, any reccomendations on a good brand that i can use for facials in my small salon that also offers salon only products and retail, thanks in advance!

Kaeso is an excellent brand that would fit your needs.
I’ve used many high profile ranges over the last 30 years and kaeso holds up very well . Clients like it and can afford to buy the retail products and kits.

Eve Taylor would probably be worth investigating. Nice aromatherapy products.

Hi my salon is also one room I tried various brands but settled on Tropic products I don't focus on selling but just use them on my facials and if people want to buy they can. They are lovely products and affordable I would highly recommend.

Germaine de Capuccini are a lovely brand and good customer support, I am a one man band x

Monu very good. Not huge initial outlay

Crystal Clear are worth looking into, they offer good start up packages & excellent training. The products are full of active ingredients fabulous for results led facials, but contain essential oils so also smell divine. Crystal Clear also offer machine facial training including Microdermabrasion. Definitely worth its weight in gold! I hope that you find something to suit you 💜 Good luck 💜

Hi ...I'd recommend you contact some of these and ask for a free trial pack. That way you'll be choosing something you're genuinely passionate about. I made a diary log over a few days to see how my skin felt/reacted when I used certain products. The ones I'd thought I'd go with didn't actually suit my skin so that changed my mind. Check out Sothys - great brand & products, salon only supplier. Also Nimue. Make a list & contact them, and try a few for yourself. Good luck & enjoy the process 😉

Defo look at eve taylor and monu. It’s a while since I set up but have found both great for smaller salon x

Latest posts

Back