Best small waxing pots?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate Murray

Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently completed a highly defined brow course and am looking to purchase a small wax pot/ wax kit. I am new to this so been having a look at a number of suppliers but unsure as to which pot/ kit to get as there seems to be a vast variance in price. Only be using it for brows and planning to do mobile work. Could anyone please recommend a small reasonably priced pot or kit. Will be using warm wax on trainers advice.

Thanks in advance.
Kate x

Hi Kate,

I use the hive mini wax pot (around £20 excluding VAT). It's great and perfect for mobile work too. I've had mine for 2 years and wouldn't use anything different. They also do a starter kit with the hive hot wax, pre and post wax lotion for around £xxx (excluding VAT). I'm currently using the hive hot wax, I think it's OK. When I've run out I'm interested in trying something else (don't know what yet). So if you come across anything give me a shout :)

Natalie x

(No trade prices please)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Mylee wax pots. They're about £13-£16 on eBay x

Hi Kate,

I use the hive mini wax pot (around £20 excluding VAT). It's great and perfect for mobile work too. I've had mine for 2 years and wouldn't use anything different. They also do a starter kit with the hive hot wax, pre and post wax lotion for around £xxx (excluding VAT). I'm currently using the hive hot wax, I think it's OK. When I've run out I'm interested in trying something else (don't know what yet). So if you come across anything give me a shout :)

Natalie x

(No trade prices please)

I am looking at this and note that there is no removable pot. Is this system compatible to use the disposable cups?

I don’t use disposable cups, I just pop the wax in the heater directly. I’m not too sure if you can get disposable inserts for this particular size. I’ve just had a quick look on the hive website and it doesn’t say anything about disposable inserts for this size, although it does mention this in the description for the larger wax heaters (so my guess in no they don’t do them for this size). X

Latest posts

Back