Best soak off builder gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karen Ch

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I would like to know your favorite soak off gel brands, I use star nail kapping gel, but I have lifting in a week.

Hi guys!

I would like to know your favorite soak off gel brands, I use star nail kapping gel, but I have lifting in a week.

Hello and welcome to Salon Geek.

Please can I ask you to confirm that you’re a trained and qualified nail technician. Thank you.

Hello and welcome to Salon Geek.

Please can I ask you to confirm that you’re a trained and qualified nail technician. Thank you.

I am in the process of completing my training,I just want to know about new products.

I am in the process of completing my training,I just want to know about new products.

Thank you for confirming.

As you are experiencing lifting within a week, perhaps it’s the preparation and application which is the question here and not the product.

Have you addressed these issues with your tutor?

Thank you for confirming.

As you are experiencing lifting within a week, perhaps it’s the preparation and application which is the question here and not the product.

Have you addressed these issues with your tutor?

Thanks ! Yes of course I asked, but she indicates that it is not the best product, she gave me recommendations but I am not so convinced.

Thanks ! Yes of course I asked, but she indicates that it is not the best product, she gave me recommendations but I am not so convinced.

Which product are you training with then please? I hope it’s not Star Nails if your tutor has said it’s not the best LOL.

Which product are you training with then please? I hope it’s not Star Nails if your tutor has said it’s not the best LOL.

Lol it’s mia secret, but I hate it !!!!!

Lol it’s mia secret, but I hate it !!!!!

Wow, so you’re being taught with a non professional product system o_O that in itself sends off alarm bells.

I’d still be minded to address the prep and application issues first, but if you search the Nail forum, you’ll find lots of professional systems, some recommended and some not. All the nail techs using this website will have their particular favourites, which is why it’s extremely difficult to recommend one over another.

Wow, so you’re being taught with a non professional product system o_O that in itself sends off alarm bells.

I’d still be minded to address the prep and application issues first, but if you search the Nail forum, you’ll find lots of professional systems, some recommended and some not. All the nail techs using this website will have their particular favourites, which is why it’s extremely difficult to recommend one over another.

I appreciate your help, I will try the NSI secrets gel, it has very good references and its professional

Latest posts

Back