Best soak off gel for enhancements?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blondie_d

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering what is the best gel for soak off. I use hard gels and would prefer soak off as apposed to filing off the gel.

Shellac gel polish is fast to soak off with no buffing of the top coat required.
Is that what your asking?

Shellac gel polish is fast to soak off with no buffing of the top coat required.
Is that what your asking?
Sorry I use CND Shellac I was wanting for nail enhancement I have used Brisa in the past and at the moment using IBD hard gel. Looking for soak off when doing tips.

The Akzentz options line is a soak off hard gel. I haven't used it but am a fan of the brand in general. I used to soak off but simply find it too time consuming. I also believe a well trained tech that is careful with a file will do less damage than constant soaking off will.

EVOLUTION soak-off hypoallergenic gel
This is a pro-only brand and it is necessary to upload your NT certificate during registration to see prices.

Thank you. I’ve always used hard gel and filed I was just thinking maybe with people in such a hurry soak off maybe faster. I have my nail business on a University campus so everyone seems rushed lol

The best reason to use a soak-off sculpting gel for for clients who don't want their nails filed, especially by an e-file. These are the typical clients who go to Bio Sculpture and Calgel salons, and are willing to pay more. So I'd use it as an additional service to target those clients. I would not say it is faster - better to focus on your technique. Break each stage down in parts, and try to optimise each part. Vicki Peters who used to offer a class on this also recommended only chatting during prep.

The best reason to use a soak-off sculpting gel for for clients who don't want their nails filed, especially by an e-file. These are the typical clients who go to Bio Sculpture and Calgel salons, and are willing to pay more. So I'd use it as an additional service to target those clients. I would not say it is faster - better to focus on your technique. Break each stage down in parts, and try to optimise each part. Vicki Peters who used to offer a class on this also recommended only chatting during prep.
Thank you so much.

Bio Sculpture have a soft, medium and hard gel. I’ve had pretty good results with the medium gel with very moderate enhancements but for anything more the hard gel is good and it soaks off.

Bio Sculpture have a soft, medium and hard gel. I’ve had pretty good results with the medium gel with very moderate enhancements but for anything more the hard gel is good and it soaks off.
Thank you.

The Gel Bottle BIAB (Builder in a bottle), is a soak off hard gel for medium length enhancements. Premier Gel do a similar product, Liquid Builder gel, it's soak off or fillable, too xx

The Gel Bottle BIAB (Builder in a bottle), is a soak off hard gel for medium length enhancements. Premier Gel do a similar product, Liquid Builder gel, it's soak off or fillable, too xx
Thank you so much xx I will see if I can get this in Canada.

Latest posts

Back