Best soft wax with no sticky residue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leonie-lenny

Reaction score
I’ve seen people raging about berodin black for not being tacky after a wax.
Is there any other wax that’s more available in the UK that’s similar?
Thanks geeks! [emoji8]

Hi, I have just got sweet squareds wax one. I haven't used it much but I've found its not that sticky after and the skin isn't that red. So far so good!

Hi, I have just got sweet squareds wax one. I haven't used it much but I've found its not that sticky after and the skin isn't that red. So far so good!

Just registered with them and will be ordering some tomorrow! [emoji16] thank you!

I have been on the search for the perfect waxes. I do love Berodin waxes for sure. Also, Starpil hard wax has been a great addition. They are out of Miami, Florida. If you pay shipping, they will likely send you a sample. Starpil Wax I will still continue the search. I will never use Gi Gi ever.

I have been on the search for the perfect waxes. I do love Berodin waxes for sure. Also, Starpil hard wax has been a great addition. They are out of Miami, Florida. If you pay shipping, they will likely send you a sample. Starpil Wax I will still continue the search. I will never use Gi Gi ever.

Yeah starpil looks good but is just so expensive in the UK compared to US. And I use Berodin hard wax and love it so much! But with the amount of strip wax you go through I just can’t afford spending that on Berodin black [emoji24] yet anyway hopefully one day!

Yeah starpil looks good but is just so expensive in the UK compared to US. And I use Berodin hard wax and love it so much! But with the amount of strip wax you go through I just can’t afford spending that on Berodin black [emoji24] yet anyway hopefully one day!
Starpil is an European brand ;) There is www.starpil.at where you can purchase from.

Both the strip (soft) wax and hot wax from Wax:One (distributed by sweet squared) are fab. Def no sticky residue and apply super thinly.

I’ve seen people raging about berodin black for not being tacky after a wax.
Is there any other wax that’s more available in the UK that’s similar?
Thanks geeks! [emoji8]
Hi Leoni
Have you considered using strip sugar wax leaves no residue or tackiness.

Latest posts

Back