Best SPMU training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle0904

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I'm sure there are lots of threads on this but my search option never seems to work so if anyone can post links to the threads that would b great

I just wondered who is the best when if comes to training, products etc in semi perm make up

This decision is clearly very important due to the major cost involved , I have researched a lot but obviously all companies are going to make out they are the best, so I just wondered who seems to come out on top from an u biased point if view

Also if anyone knows of any SPMU forums besides on here to help me dig a bit more

Thanks xx

Take a look at Nouveau Contour. I'm mid training and they're fantastic x

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

are brilliant in my opinion I'm half way through training and couldn't be happier x

Last edited:
Dermace are brilliant in my opinion I'm half way through training and couldn't be happier x
hi hun
i am looking to train and wondered how you have got on and would you still suggest dermace?
xx

Depends on the level you want to get to Hun and methods you want to train in..
Look at different companies and what's on offer x

Depends on the level you want to get to Hun and methods you want to train in..
Look at different companies and what's on offer x

thanks hun, I'm going to go with finishing touches i think xx

I'm going to train in Spmu & I think I'm 95% sure I'm gonna go with nouveau contour. As I've researched a lot and it seems their students & people I've found who trained with nouveau their quality of work is excellent! It's expensive so do your research you definitely do not want to pay for training twice! X all the best x

Latest posts

Back