Best spray tan for brides?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLD

Reaction score
Hello ,

Im currently using xen-tan but im having troubles ordering it as its been out of stock nearly all year.
What would everyone recommend? Im looking for a natural looking tan that will work well with brides in hot weather.
Thankyou

I would go with a lighter tan (a tan with less guide colour to avoid staining of the dress) and a more natural / golden colour. A rapid tan can be a good solution as it can be kept as light or dark as your client wants x

Yes of course you would wash the tan off before the wedding ;)
however if you have ever done a tan before you will know that staining can still occur even after washing the tan off and especially if you use a tan with a lot of guide colour so its best to use a tan with less colouring to avoid any damage to the dress.

Yes of course you would wash the tan off before the wedding ;)
however if you have ever done a tan before you will know that staining can still occur even after washing the tan off and especially if you use a tan with a lot of guide colour so its best to use a tan with less colouring to avoid any damage to the dress.

This was the reply to a post which seems to have disappeared now but if you want I can send you a sample of the solution I use?

Laex tan do a clear tan specifically for brides

Hello ,

Im currently using xen-tan but im having troubles ordering it as its been out of stock nearly all year.
What would everyone recommend? Im looking for a natural looking tan that will work well with brides in hot weather.
Thankyou

Hi lovely, there are SO many options out there with solutions. I currently use Vani-T (but this is likely to be much more expensive than your current solution). Unlike any other solutions I've tried, the colour is spot on, there is no transfer the next day or thereafter and it lasts for ages. Bloody brilliant stuff. Let me know what you are going to give a go. Interested!

This was the reply to a post which seems to have disappeared now but if you want I can send you a sample of the solution I use?
Hello,

Yes that would be great thankyou, can you PM me x

Sienna X have a bridal tan which is clear so no dress staining (like my wedding dress was!)

Sienna X have a bridal tan which is clear so no dress staining (like my wedding dress was!)
Hello,

What brand did they spray you with ?

I had Suntana 8% for mine and my sisters had the same. One of them was at uni so as a last resort when she arrived late we put the same solution into a mousse bottle and used that on her instead. Couldn’t risk tan machines and my wedding dress in same place haha. She looked great but looked a bit darker than us (and she is GHOSTLY as she would say but an untrained eye would never know).

I didn’t want to look ‘tanned.’ But looking back I was quite fair so I’d probably kick it up to a 9%.

I’ve done brides in 6% crazy angel (very blonde, didn’t even wear makeup she was beautiful!), 8% crazy angel, 9% OMG (DHA now), and 8% Suntana.

I had mine 2 days before. You may find that if you have a boned or corseted dress that the bones cause so much friction that you get a stain from the dead tanned skin it exfoliates off. Minimal. Underarms also do the same where deo and dead skin Make a minging paste on the dress. It does wash out though.

Nouvatan have a clear 8% solution which is perfect for Brides and Bridal parties along with our 6% which is also very popular.

VANI-T liquid sun 8% is a lovely colour, this is an overnight tan. The velocity is good too. You leave it on for 1-4 hours depending on how light or dark they want to go.

Moroccan Tan 8%

Latest posts

Back