Best spray tan kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojodan77

Reaction score
Hoping everyone is coping ok at this awful time for us all! I'm after advice for the best spray tan kits.
Preferably one that isn't too expensive although I know you get what you pay for!
TIA X

Hoping everyone is coping ok at this awful time for us all! I'm after advice for the best spray tan kits.
Preferably one that isn't too expensive although I know you get what you pay for!
TIA X
Any hvlp machine works for me. You can buy kits with accessories and tan.

I brought my machine off of Ebay like 5 years ago for $140.00. It still works great today and it's just a generic noname help machine. However, if you want something name brand I high recommend the maxi mist or Norvell oasis spray gun if your just starting out.

I have recently purchased a kit from suntana. I am newly qualified in spray tanning so not much experience on the machines but so far so gd with machine. I have always had spraytans my self and bin sprayed with the suntana products for a long time now and love there products. They r very gd value too. The kit came with gun tent and products and didnt break the bank either.

I brought my machine off of Ebay like 5 years ago for $140.00. It still works great today and it's just a generic noname help machine. However, if you want something name brand I high recommend the maxi mist or Norvell oasis spray gun if your just starting out.
$140 ? is it a decent price to purchase. how is it working for you./

St. Tropez for me. I’ve used it since 1988. I rigged my nail airbrush with a large bottle attachment to give custom tans.

Latest posts

Back