Best spray tan machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elaine JOnes

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a new spray tanning machine to replace my "pig" which has lasted a whopping 4 years but is unavailable now. Any suggestions please

Sienna X HVLP machine.

Hi, I am looking for a new spray tanning machine to replace my "pig" which has lasted a whopping 4 years but is unavailable now. Any suggestions please
Hi Elaine, I can personally recommend the Sienna X T200 (truespray) machine. I have had mine for 8 years now and have never had a problem with it! It gives a lovely fine spray and is very easy to keep clean and maintain x

Thank you I'll look into it . Has anyone used the
TS20 HVLP Spray Tanning Machine ?

Last edited:
How strange.... I have the "pig" for 4 years and its just given up on me. I use St tropez tan and want a different machine. What did you go for in the end?

Hi, I went for the LA Tanning TS20 machine which I find works well. The tanning solution isn’t very nice I still prefer St Tropez but the machine is good, easy to clean and use . Good luck

Hi, I went for the LA Tanning TS20 machine which I find works well. The tanning solution isn’t very nice I still prefer St Tropez but the machine is good, easy to clean and use . Good luck
Thank you

Latest posts

Back