Best spray tan products - samples?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi wanted to try a few different tans out i have just purchased my hvlp 5008 and would like to see if i can get some sample any ideas ladies xx

I've had that machine 6 years. It's a good one. Sienna, crazy angel, LA tan, vani-t, fake bake etc etc. They will all send you samples. I've got vani-t on at moment ( £60+ a litre). I'm bloody orange [emoji23]

I've had that machine 6 years. It's a good one. Sienna, crazy angel, LA tan, vani-t, fake bake etc etc. They will all send you samples. I've got vani-t on at moment ( £60+ a litre). I'm bloody orange [emoji23]

Has the Vani-T made you orange :O ???

Yes. My hands are orange as opposed to the brown LA would make me. I'm surprised as it's a high end product. X

Yes. My hands are orange as opposed to the brown LA would make me. I'm surprised as it's a high end product. X

yeah I'm surprised its come out like that as its a Green based product. Nightmare! I'll feed this back today
x

Loooool bless you how do you get sample i dont seem to see an option on there sites to request them xx

I emailed them. [emoji4]

Ive recently tried Ferne Beauty and my clients love it! They are offering spray tanners free samples to try if that's any help? I contacted them through instagram x

Ive recently tried Ferne Beauty and my clients love it! They are offering spray tanners free samples to try if that's any help? I contacted them through instagram x
Ty hun x

I've recently converted to Norvell's Venetian solutions. They are violet based and give a very natural tan.

I've just tried samples of Ferne Beauty and im really impressed! xx

Hi Pop onto our website for samples www.latanning.co.uk we have lots of fab offers on our solutions x

Latest posts

Back