Best spray tan system/gun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelloPrettyBeauty

Reaction score
Hi

Any advice on what spray tan system/gun to go for?

I'm starting from scratch so after any advice you have!

Pretty please!

Xxx

Hello Pretty Beauty!!

Essentials there are a lot of reputable brands out there on their market, our favourite obviously tends to be Tanning Essentials as they offer a variety of innovative Spray Tan Systems that might be of interest to you! We recommend either;

1) The Rapid Spray Tan System.
This unit has been designed for professional salon-based use or for those mobile technicians wanting a premium yet transportable unit! The lightweight unit boasts an illuminating LED Display with innovative touch technology controls and an inbuilt Smart Memory function. It also includes
2 Rapid Applicators, which can be placed in their built-in workstation. These applicators achieve an ultra fine finish, and has a wider spray tan pattern for those wanting a quicker application.

2) The Pro V Spray Tan System.
This unit is also designed for both the busy salon or less frequent mobile professional. It includes a six power settings to accommodate all solution and spray techniques. The Pro V Applicators offer a more controlled and narrower spray pattern when compared to the Rapid - it all comes down to your preference in how you like to spray!

Last edited:
Hi moroccan tan, many thanks for your advice, I'm so new to all of this and I'm just starting to build my beauty business up. I'll have a look at the products/ systems you have suggested

Hello Pretty Beauty

I have trained with and used Sienna X in the past. I would highly recommend it . If you decide to go for this I am selling my new Sienna X true touch machine and kit (never used due to family grievance) . The kit is worth £552.80
It includes the True touch machine, tanning booth, roller bag, 10% and 12% solutions, two boxes of body scrub and gradual tan sachets all for £400. ( Sienna sells the kit for £449 and it doesn't include the body scrub and gradual tan packs .
Please let me know if interested . :)

Personally my favorite is the MaxiMist machines for performance, durability and build quality :)

Good Luck :)

Hi Betty. I'd definitely go with a Wagner or Earlex built system (agree with Sunless Sun above). They tend to be the most reliable.

I went to the Aura Allure product launch last night - worth checking this machine out as it's obviously going to be around and supported for a long time seeing as it's only just launched.

I use Sienna X and have never been disappointed. Their tanning products are perfect for all skin types and
there is a colour for everyone. Sienna prides itself on having a lot of naturally moisturising ingredients in the tans and aftercare products, as well as anti-ageing Q10, which everyone always loves to hear that their tan will not only have moisturising factors, but anti-ageing too!

They have many guns, I started with one of the more basic, one that could be used for both mobile and salon use, but it's fab and I don't think I will change it now.
I also don't have a tan room, so the easy to use and very professional looking tent is awesome! Everything is branded and they give you all the leaflets and loyalty cards to go with it!

Hope this helps x

Thanks everyone! Really value all of your responses, don't want to invest wrongly and end up spending more in the long run.

Latest posts

Back