Best Spray Tanning courses and Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estelle A

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I want to train in spray tanning and want to know which is the best course and which are the best products??

Im going to go to Excel and have a look at them all but wanted some advice from the people in the know:p

For me it has to be Tantrick... :)

Solglo is great and quite cheap, £33 a 1ltr bottle plus vat.

Hi,
I'm a newbie on here, but here's my info on spray tanning.
I do St Tropez spray tanning and the original creme application. Both are good but if you have a couch I would always recommend the original application as you can custom blend it really easily and it lasts a little while longer.
My best advice would be to wait untill the next exhibition and go check out all the companies and their products. Spend a bit of time with them and ask all about the training and backup etc.
Hope you do well, good luck!:D

I was a St.Tropez fan for 6 years and decided to have a look at the rest of the market last year - tried many, many types of products and machinery and finally settled on Tantrick - I personally don't think there's anything to beat it. Our salon is doing and average of 30 spray tans a week and the regulars just keep growing. You get 4 different shades to choose from, unbelievably little overspray ( I use a white towel to demonstrate) and I find it lasts longer than St.Tropez. Takes 10 minutes once you're experienced at applying...what more could you ask for?

pinkmummy said:
My best advice would be to wait untill the next exhibition and go check out all the companies and their products. Spend a bit of time with them and ask all about the training and backup etc.
Hope you do well, good luck!:D

Good advice.......I am sure all the major Spray tan companies will be at Excel, you will have a great day checking them all out.......do a search on here as well, As a lot of the different companies have had good feedback on here, especially Tantrick...from their customer service to the knack of folding their tents back down!!!!

Good luck.

Just a point on excel, they sell most items at a special rate e.g. three for two and VAT free. That's what I got my solglo for, 3 for £100. Bargain. Shall be getting £200 to last me the summer!

hi we've been doing spray tans in our salon for 3 years now and its a great sucess the solution we started with was great a fab colour but in the last year or so i think it has changed i thougth it was just me and my skin as i was pregnant at the time (hormones etc...) but a few of our regulars have commented on it as well and they are such die-hard tan fans that they should know better and to add fuel to the fire our local 'rep' comes across as a bit of a 'geezeer' so my gut feeling is there a scam going on anyway to get to my qustion what is tan trick? can any one recommend a solution ? any thing they used and liked ,how did it fade? how did it smell? i hope someone can help me as i like to get sorted before the busy season kickes in, and ill be able to tell our local wide boy were to go!!!

hi we've been doing spray tans in our salon for 3 years now and its a great sucess the solution we started with was great a fab colour but in the last year or so i think it has changed i thougth it was just me and my skin as i was pregnant at the time (hormones etc...) but a few of our regulars have commented on it as well and they are such die-hard tan fans that they should know better and to add fuel to the fire our local 'rep' comes across as a bit of a 'geezeer' so my gut feeling is there a scam going on anyway to get to my qustion what is tan trick? can any one recommend a solution ? any thing they used and liked ,how did it fade? how did it smell? i hope someone can help me as i like to get sorted before the busy season kickes in, and ill be able to tell our local wide boy were to go!!!

Hi

I use bali sun it gives a lovely flawless tan and has no smell, they also do a couple of aromatherapy ones too, they will be at excel in March go along and have a look at people being sprayed.

Try Fake It Tan - www.fakeittan.co.uk
Its brilliant and comes in 3 different shades.
Only £34 a litre VAT FREE!!!
Smells nice, sprays on lovely and isnt orange! Bargain!
xx:)
P.S they also do courses!

It has to be Sienna X for me!

I did my training with them and I had a great day. It was very informative and I am still intouch with my trainer via email, which is just an example of the ongoing support that they offer.

Sienna x spray tan solutions smell fab and leave a flawless natural looking tan which fades well too.

I have always recieved fab customer service from sienna x and their delivery times are really good too xx

Hi Guys,

I want to train in spray tanning and want to know which is the best course and which are the best products??

Im going to go to Excel and have a look at them all but wanted some advice from the people in the know:p
Hiya!

I personally trained with a Beauty Academy that didnt have a "preferred" solution to sell. That way, you can shop around until you find the products you like but have been tutored by an independant body and can be rest assured the training levels are high.

Lisa

Hiya!

I personally trained with a Beauty Academy that didnt have a "preferred" solution to sell. That way, you can shop around until you find the products you like but have been tutored by an independant body and can be rest assured the training levels are high.

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Could you tell me which Beauty Academy you used?

Nouvatan is fantastic and also Sienna X

Latest posts

Back