Best start up company to use for facials?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melodymoo

Reaction score
Good Evening fellow geeks!

I am starting up my own facial business in my home salon. I am looking at finding the best brand I can use, NO MLM. I want a company that delivers real high skincare results as opposed to aromatherapy/spa etc.

Thank you

Good Evening fellow geeks!

I am starting up my own facial business in my home salon. I am looking at finding the best brand I can use, NO MLM. I want a company that delivers real high skincare results as opposed to aromatherapy/spa etc.

Thank you

Nimue from Sweetsquared is a Cosmeceutical Brand and results-driven skincare. I’ve worked with Clarins, Sothys, Matis, Decleor and Babor and Nimue is the only one where I see changes/ improvements in clients’ skin almost immediately. Also their training/support is first class

Try hydrafacial

Hi, how about Clinicare? It’s a cosmeceutical strength range from 4T medical. They have low minimum orders and have skin peels etc in the range too! They do a really nice professional product called instant painless peel, it’s so good! Like a miracle product. Check them out x

Hi, how about Clinicare? It’s a cosmeceutical strength range from 4T medical. They have low minimum orders and have skin peels etc in the range too! They do a really nice professional product called instant painless peel, it’s so good! Like a miracle product. Check them out x

I second Clinicare if you want something results driven that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I know they also have a few other lines through 4tmedical like Amalian and Cebelia if you wanted a few heavy hitting products.
Lastly, I know skinhealthsolutions.co.uk sells Epiderma5, simple but utitilises good actives. From conversations I've had skinhealthsolutions doesn't have a MOQ so that can be very approachable.

Latest posts

Back