Best starter spray tanning kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I know this has probs been asked a billion times but what tanning kits do people recommend for a small beginners starter kit?

LA Tanning have got a really good offer (less than half price!) on a starter kit at the moment, which includes a TS20 hvlp machine (a very reliable machine to get you started and will last years), pop up tent, selection of trial size solutions, sticky feet, barrier cream, consumables etc. We aren't allowed to mention prices but it's a LOT cheaper than my original kit about 7 years ago, and that didn't include a pop up tent!

LA Tan isn't a bad solution either, but you can use whatever solution you like. (It's definitely worth getting as many sample sizes from other brands to try as you can to see which you prefer).

LA Tanning have got a really good offer (less than half price!) on a starter kit at the moment, which includes a TS20 hvlp machine (a very reliable machine to get you started and will last years), pop up tent, selection of trial size solutions, sticky feet, barrier cream, consumables etc. We aren't allowed to mention prices but it's a LOT cheaper than my original kit about 7 years ago, and that didn't include a pop up tent!

LA Tan isn't a bad solution either, but you can use whatever solution you like. (It's definitely worth getting as many sample sizes from other brands to try as you can to see which you prefer).

Thankyou for the reply! Was deffo the info I was looking for, yeah I saw their offer online but was a bit unsure as I hadn’t heard of many reviews on it! Is there any other solutions you would recommend to try?[emoji171]

I've tried a few over the years - LA Tan, Sienna X, Moroccan Tan, Nouvatan, White to Brown etc, but I do keep going back to Crazy Angel, (quite possibly because they sell it in my local wholesaler, so it's easy to grab a bottle when I'm in there!).

Even if you didn't decide to stick with LA Tan, their offer does seem really good. The TS20 is a very popular machine.

Latest posts

Back