Best straighteners?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nad1a

Reaction score
Really fancy a new set of straighteners and I've been looking at the ghd ones but they are rather expensive.
I've got fine hair so usually straighten it on about 180-190 degrees, def no more than 200.

I've got the Nicky Clarke mirror shine ones but they are broken atm so I'm using a cheap pair that came in my kit.

Anyone recommend any good ones other than ghd or should I just get the ghd ones?

Thanks!

Corioliss are a great brand of straighteners, not the cheapest but certainly more affordable than the ghd and I think as good. Hth xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think g h d are worth the extra money especially if your hair is dry or chemically treated, they are the best for giving a really sleek finish!

Cloud 9 are really good

posh.beauty

vibe straighteners are good for fine weak hair as you can adjust the temperature they also have a button to make them vibrate which is supposed to help get a smoother finish but not sure about that one tbh ... we use them at work but i prefer ghd for all round straightening and curling vibe arent as good for curling think they are about 70 x

We have coroliss at college they are excellent!

Cloud 9 all the way x

Latest posts

Back