Best suppliers of hair extensions at good price?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Head wise

Reaction score
Who are the best suppliers at reasonable price to clients who offer a good range, high graded, long lasting, Brazilian, Russian etc
1g strands and offer ombré too
Thank you

I’m sure sjk do Russian and there strands are 1g or you can custom order 2g not sure about ombré options tho x

SJK have a huge range. They do a budget grade and high grade x

remi catchet !!! was using hair planet all of a sudden hair is awful !!! anyone else tried euphoria one ?

Sjk tape is lovely, holds really well and easy to work with

I’m sure sjk do Russian and there strands are 1g or you can custom order 2g not sure about ombré options tho x
Thank you for this will check need ombré too

remi catchet !!! was using hair planet all of a sudden hair is awful !!! anyone else tried euphoria one ?
Euphoria one is lovely never had a bad batch after using for 2 years x

I use Glamlox hair extensions

Euphoria one is lovely never had a bad batch after using for 2 years x
Do you find it fattens still after drying? I have prestige in atm and even after drying they're really soft but need straightening to smooth them out otherwise they tangle.

I can recommend Hair rebellion, thats all i fit and wear now

Transform xtensions, prestige

I have had a terrible batch of sjk AAAA hair its matted dry and breaking after 3 weeks of wear :( I wont be using them again..

SJK have a huge range. They do a budget grade and high grade x
SJK IS NOT RUSSIAN, its a scam. Same as archie Lloyds. worst lifeless hair ever. Looks amazing when first in but wash it twicw and its like a birds nest

I know xtensionist I am so upset I bought quite a lot of hair from sjk, I've emailed them and asked if I can send the unused hair back for a replacement or refund bit no joy they are not interested.
They literally don't care that they have taken my money and I have a hair that's un useable.

If you can recommend someone for hair extensions that would be great as I want to be sure when I order my next batch of hair it's good quality.

Sjk is such awful hair, it has big black course hairs running through it when you look closely, dry matted and breaks. I'd never buy again :( hope no one else gets scammed by them.

Remi Catchet or Fabulong is decent
sorry they wont refund, also their hair is so bad I have to question any member recommending them - are they genuine or a fake account

Latest posts

Back