Best tan and best machine salon use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
Sorry been out of tanning for a good five years but now thinking about it again

I have no kit etc
I used to use tantrik which I LOVED then I used Sienna x but wasn’t so keen
So please help me for best machine and solutions
Many thanks

Sorry been out of tanning for a good five years but now thinking about it again

I have no kit etc
I used to use tantrik which I LOVED then I used Sienna x but wasn’t so keen
So please help me for best machine and solutions
Many thanks
I have been using Craxy Angel which is fantastic.
I have just last week discovered Bondi Sands now have a spray solution. I ordered the Ultra Dark and also their Argan Oil tan and I’m SO DISSAPOINTED with it.

I have been using Craxy Angel which is fantastic.
I have just last week discovered Bondi Sands now have a spray solution. I ordered the Ultra Dark and also their Argan Oil tan and I’m SO DISSAPOINTED with it.

Hi! Can I ask why you're dissapointed with bondi sands?? I know their ultra dark self tan is rubbish but I've always loved their 'dark' self tan.

I wanted to buy this range in, it looks sooooo good on Instagram :( :(
Xx

I've been using Crazy Angel for years. Ive tried other brands but keep going back to Crazy Angel! I always get reliable results and our clients are always happy with the colour. I'd say 9% is probably the most popular shade but I use 13% on myself. I bought their smaller kit which comes with a TS20 machine which has worked well for about 5 years. I think Crazy Angel is well priced too.

Hi! Can I ask why you're dissapointed with bondi sands?? I know their ultra dark self tan is rubbish but I've always loved their 'dark' self tan.

I wanted to buy this range in, it looks sooooo good on Instagram :( :(
Xx
I know but it’s not all that

I know but it’s not all that
What do you mean by that? Would you not recommend then? I'm using LA tan and although it's lovely I just feel because it's not a big brand people arnt interested :(

I used to be a crazy angel fan. But then i gave Minetan a go. Since i started using it my clients have doubled xx

I used to be a crazy angel fan. But then i gave Minetan a go. Since i started using it my clients have doubled xx
Which one of their tans do you find most popular? Were you able to get any samples to try first?

Which one of their tans do you find most popular? Were you able to get any samples to try first?
I use the moroccan. They dont do samples but you can buy 220ml bottles xx

I use the moroccan. They dont do samples but you can buy 220ml bottles xx
I can't seem to find them on their website. I found three 50ml samples though, but they weren't the ones I want to try! Do you buy direct from their website?

I can't seem to find them on their website. I found three 50ml samples though, but they weren't the ones I want to try! Do you buy direct from their website?
No i buy from Ellisons or Capital xx

Ah yes, found the 220ml bottles on there! Thank you, I might give it a try! How long do the majority of your clients leave it on for before rinsing off? So far I've only used the express/fast tans on my daughter and myself as I've always been worried clients might not rinse off in time, or too soon!

Most of my clients leave on for 3 hours. I normally sleep in it. The Moroccan is a 14% so that is the darkest it will go and they've all been made so they don't over develop and turn orange. xx

That's good to know it doesn't over develop :)

Hi just about to order minetan but it's a minefield! Anyone uses the new coconut water one? Sounds fab. Used DHA and tried to reorder but they have just stopped selling it.

Hi just about to order minetan but it's a minefield! Anyone uses the new coconut water one? Sounds fab. Used DHA and tried to reorder but they have just stopped selling it.
They are all really nice. The coconut and moroccan are hydrating bases xx

I haven’t got on with them at all ☹️ I got the caramel one (barely left any colour) and the absolute which all my clients who love a dark tan hated. I’m actually gutted!

I haven’t got on with them at all ☹️ I got the caramel one (barely left any colour) and the absolute which all my clients who love a dark tan hated. I’m actually gutted!
I think caramel is the lightest. I use dark ash for people that like a dark tan, they sleep in it though xx

Latest posts

Back