Best tan for mobile & course advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloe Bryan

Belle
Reaction score
Hi guys sorry if this has been asked 100 times. I have tried searching in bar but can't find what I'm looking for. I want to train I'm spray tanning but don't know how to go about it. Would you recommend just doing a spray tan course or training in a tan that you want to offer. Also which tan solution would you recommend for mobile and a tan that is good quilty that customers will pay for.
Thankyou...

Just do any course. The chances of you sticking with the solution you train in is minimal as there are so many out there. As for recommending a tan, as you can tell just by looking at different threads on here, everyone likes different solutions. The only way you will find one that works for you is by getting samples and trying them. If you go on different tan supplier websites they normally have sample bottles, some are free, some you need to pay for xx

I did Levels 1 and 2 with Sienna X and was really happy with the training courses and still use all the products. I sorted it all out online on their website and bought a kit package that included the 2 training courses and everything you need to start up. I find their customer service excellent, and all my clients love the colour tan it produces and how long it lasts. Whenever I've had any issues I just call or email them and they are really helpful. For now I'm sticking with it. I tried a sample of Moroccan tan and wasn't as impressed as I am with Sienna.

I trained with sienna. They offer really good training. I use LA Tan now as I didn’t like sienna.

I trained with sienna. They offer really good training. I use LA Tan now as I didn’t like sienna.
So was easy to switch. Only a friend who is trained told me to train in the tan you want to use but it's so hard if you havnt used any tanning equipment or had any training to know what tan to train in.

Once you're qualified, you can use any tan you want. You don't have to stick to the tan you've trained in xx

Latest posts

Back