Best tan solution you have used a lot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimnewell

Reaction score
hi guys use so many different ones , at the moment using novatan which is great , but i would like to charged ,did use la tan but my clients found it hard to get off and break down not very good , can anyone help

hi guys use so many different ones , at the moment using novatan which is great , but i would like to charged ,did use la tan but my clients found it hard to get off and break down not very good , can anyone help

I am trying different ones at the minute. I tried nouvatan but don't think it's the one for me, tried fresh indulgence but just couldn't see any guide colour at all which wasn't great seen as I'm new to tanning, so far my fav by a long shot is sunless-solutions. It's more the colour I was looking for, dries nice, smells nice, got great free samples too. Waiting to see fade off yet though xx

I used to use Nouvatan, i now use brown bitz, I'm happy with the latter for the moment but not to say i won't change again. I do my own head in always on the look out though! I'd like to just settle with one brand & that's that but no I have to keep looking lol x

I love suntana, it smells and looks great. My clients keep coming back so must be good xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Sunless solutions is fab x

I love suntana, it smells and looks great. My clients keep coming back so must be good xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I second this, Suntana is excellent

I have used
Aviva which was great,
A-Tan which was my most favorite ever, gorgeous smell ( but you have to like coconut) Makes you feel as if you are already on the beach,
Tantrick was fabulous,
Sunless Solutions again really great and
Ambermist.

All the above companies also have outstanding customer service I would recommend them all highly.

I am currently using LA Tan and have been doing so for a while but think I might actually return to A-Tan. The best one of the lot I have used

I have also used various others including some mentioned above by other techs as well but the ones I have mentioed were great or me

I use crazy Angel at the moment. So far I like it and clients like it. Dries really well, nice smell, goes on quite light x

Brown bitz, theres some pictures in my album if you want a look xx

Are people going off NOUVATAN?

Seemed to be the most popular one when I searched a little while ago??

Hi

I work for Sunless I can have some samples sent out to yourself tomorrow if you like?? We deleiver next day on orders placed before 1pm!

If you would like samples please inbox me your address to [email protected]

Thanks

Leela

I also love suntana great finish and smells lovely too!! My personal favourite and my clients favourite is St Tropez, expensive but i get excellent results everytime xxx

Are people going off NOUVATAN?

Seemed to be the most popular one when I searched a little while ago??

I'm also wondering this , hoping not as I'm considering training with them !!! X

Sunless soloution x

La tan gives a lovely sunkiss look

For the girls wondering whether people are going off Nouvatan, it might be worth asking those who have changed solutions the reasons for them changing. The original poster said she found Nouvatan great - so maybe she just wants to try something new for the sake of it!

If it's any use to know, I still love Nouvatan and have no desire to try anything new at the moment :)

I'm still loving Nouvatan and had yet another testimonial posted on my FB page today so no desire to change! The only thing i find is that it doesn't always suit my younger clients (probs 16's to 20's) as they often want to look like they've had a spray tan rather than a natural 'holiday' tan! Everyone else seems to be loving it though!! x

Latest posts

Back