Best tanning brands to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freyay

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to start working as a self employed beautician and I would like to offer also spray tanning.
Which course would you recommend to do and what are the best brands to work with?

Thank you :)

Take a look at Nouvatan. I offer St Tropez & Nouvatan sprays and all of my clients and me, love Nouvatan! I’ve got a couple of clients who have St Tropez otherwise I would solely offer Nouvatan x

I love LA Tan, I've tried others but always go back to LA

I trained with nouvatan. But i use LA Tan solution and i've just started to stock Minetan for my rapid xx

I trained with MoroccanTan, at Sweetsquard. It’s fabulous the guide colour you spray on is washed off after 2 hours of applying, no smell, no staining. The retail products are a great extra earner too. I wouldn’t use anything else, it’s the difference between a Jaffa cake and golden digestive.

Last edited:
I also trained with Moroccan Tan through Sweetsquared and the course was very thorough and I felt confident when I left. I still like using Moroccan Tan, but also use Norvell Tan.

Please let us know if you want some samples...

I also trained with Moroccan Tan through Sweetsquared and the course was very thorough and I felt confident when I left. I still like using Moroccan Tan, but also use Norvell Tan.
hi sorry to jump on the tread is norvell tan good? im lookimg for a dark brown tan.x

hi sorry to jump on the tread is norvell tan good? im lookimg for a dark brown tan.x
if you mix the double dark with Venetian it makes a nice dark brown tan xx

thankyou! are none.of.the tans orangey? do you prefer more than st tropez x

Take a look at Nouvatan. I offer St Tropez & Nouvatan sprays and all of my clients and me, love Nouvatan! I’ve got a couple of clients who have St Tropez otherwise I would solely offer Nouvatan x
hi wich gives a better darker tan st trpez or nouvatan x

I use the Venetian Plus for a really dark tan. It's fab. I like the Venetian range as it's violet based and not orange at all. You look like you have been on holiday.

Hi. Just email us at info @ latanning.co.uk and I will send you our Solution Guide to help you choose. Thanks

Latest posts

Back