Best tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angie1968

Reaction score
Hi
I am new on here. Any advise on which is best spray tan machine....
Maxi mist, fake bake or spray angel....
Any help would be great.
Angie x

Just purchased the maximist evolution, lovely gun, great coverage and it runs much quieter then previous ones I have tried.

Thanks for that. Appreciated

I've got a true touch machine, and it's amazing. It's sold as one of the top of the range mobile machines by Sienna x, St tropes and various others for about £220-250, but I bought mine online from a generic wholesale supplier for about £180. I'm so glad it did, it's so light and easy to use, there are so many settings so you can really work out what suits you best and it looks really professional.

Thank you.
I had a company similar wanting to sell me one for that price and in a cube version for £350.
Said it was lplv and that was the best?
X

Most machines these days use a lplv system, it just refers to the fact that it's not an airbrush system like the first type of machines were. It's very rare to get airbrush spray tan machines now, so just having 'lplv' doesn't say anything about the quality.
I chose the cube shaped one as I tried it out at a show and felt it was good. The setting are adusted on both the machine (for pressure) and the gun (for volume), so when you pull the trigger on the gun, you know the pressure and volume you get is constant, no matter how hard you squeeze. I find having both pressure and volume means I can adapt my spray precisely to the solution I'm using. I wasn't keen on the machines where you adjust by turning a small screw on the gun, or by applying variant pressure on the trigger - for me it's important to give and even tan!
This is a picture of the one I've got, it's branded under different names depending on who's selling it!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440925971.304344.jpg

Where did you purchase yours, if you don,t mid me asking?

don't mind.....

Tanning Essentials Rapid is available from Suntana Spray Tan ;)
From experience I would personally recommend the latest Maximist range though. if you are interested in the volume & Pressure adjusters as mentioned above the same features are on the new Evolution TNT & Pro TNT.
Personally I love this as I can spray on a low pressure setting which still emits a really fine spray and the bonus is the noise volume goes down too!
I turn it back up to quickly dry them over with the quick dry feature :)

Latest posts

Back