Best tape adhesive remover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonnie

Reaction score
Hey!

Looking for the best tape removal solution. Iv tried loads and not been super impressed. I find the walker tape peels off easily I just need a better solution for getting them out of the head quickly and easily (and obviously as comfortably as possible!)
Example - Prestige Hair Adhesive Tape Remover - smells great but Doesn’t seem to do much.

Apologies if this is a common thread- I did have a search and it didn’t come up with much!

Thanks in advance.

Use Alcohol so much better than any tape remover iv ever tried

Use Alcohol so much better than any tape remover iv ever tried
What kind of alcohol? I've tried with isopropyl alcohol 90% and its still a pain, 😭

I honestly remove tapes with heavy deep conditioner! :) Slips right out as long as the extensions have been in a while.
If any are just holding on for grim life, I use C-22 but only if they are very stuck.

Hey there, obviously we are going to be biased, but we all use our tape extension remover and have had rave reviews about it from our customers. It does the job quickly and cleanly, is kind on the hair and smells lovely.

Latest posts

Back