Best Technique For Keeping A Poker Straight Short Fringe?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prettylady

Reaction score
I USED TO HAVE A NICE LONG SIDE FRINGE AND HAVE CUT IT (BY ACCIDENT, LONG STORY)

ITS NOW EYEBROW LENGTH I KINDA LIKE IT, SUITS MY FACE BETTER

HOW DO I GET IT POKER STRAIGHT WITHOUT GETTING THAT COW LICK?

I HAVE THE SLIM LINE GHD's ARE THEY THE BEST SIZE FOR THIS OR DO I NEED THE MEDIUM SIZE?

WITH THE WINTER COMING UP, I REALLY WANT TO AVOID A FRIZZY FRINGE - NOT A GOOD LOOK!

ALSO - WHAT ARE THE BEST PORTABLE STRAIGHTENERS OUT THERE?

I APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE SOO MUCH!!!!

30 views and no responses - i guess no one knows then

i use to have short hair and they say when you have short hair get thin hair straightners.....i would use your thin ghd,s hun...and when you straight it,dont pull it down,pull the hair out so it falls on your face....if you know what i mean!!!:lol:.this is what i do and my fringe is just below my eyebrows.hth xx

so straighten it upwards you mean? xx

pull the straighteners outwards as if you were pointing your finger.
i think thats what was ment?

Hi , when you have finished straightening your fringe if you gently rub the edge of the closed straighteners on the top of the cow lick near the root area pulling the fringe down with your fingers as you go,

this helps to keep the cow lick under control ,

being very careful not to touch the scalp :hug:

Hi , when you have finished straightening your fringe if you gently rub the edge of the closed straighteners on the top of the cow lick near the root area pulling the fringe down with your fingers as you go,

this helps to keep the cow lick under control ,

being very careful not to touch the scalp :hug:

i have a cows lick...(well now we are told to call it a calf lick lol??? why i dont know :lol:) and this is what i do and works just great

Latest posts

Back