Best temperature to keep spray tan solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesC

Reaction score
Just wondering what temperature you keep your solution? I keep mine in the garage which is pretty cold at the moment. But in the summer, it warms up considerably - where do you store yours? x

Keeping it in the garage is a great idea as it stays cool through out the cold days! As for summer, you could keep it in your fridge! That way it will deffinitely stay cool :)
Hope this helps
Trinitia xxx

Thanks Trinitia x

My fridge is FULL of spray tan solution! It's so expensive I can't risk not keeping it cool. So yes, fridge all the way!

in the winter months ormal room temp is fine,just make sure the lid is tight and stored out of direct sunlight
In summer fridge or cool garage will do the trick
HTH

I'm dreading the summer months as my fridge is not big enough to have all my solutions standing upright and my bottles leak :( god knows where I'm gonna put them!

I'm dreading the summer months as my fridge is not big enough to have all my solutions standing upright and my bottles leak :( god knows where I'm gonna put them!

mmm well what with the weather were currently havin I dont think you will have a problem
Even if your fridge is full you can maybe store in a dark corner of the coolest room in your house...maybe stand the product up in a bucket of water to help keep them cool....but make sure lids are tight
HTH

Get yourself a cheap fridge off eBay or gum tree and put it in the garage or somewhere. You might even be able to get a small one to save on space.

Mine are stored in a biggish cardboard box in my tanning room, away from direct sunlight, but never been in a fridge, always been ok with mine x

Thanks guys, i feel so sorry for my clients having that cold spray on them. One of my ladies' knees physically knock together!!! x

Yeah I have clients who shake bcoz they are cold bless.

Just warm them up after the tan with the warm air from your hose for a minute or two, thats what I do x

Yeah I have clients who shake bcoz they are cold bless.

Just warm them up after the tan with the warm air from your hose for a minute or two, thats what I do x

Yes i do that Lush - its a nice way to end the tanning experience! x

I didn't have a massive problem last year with heat but I'm considering this year buying a couple of the soft cool bags and just rotating a stock of freezer blocks in them. THis would do the trick wouldn't it? I certainly do have room in the fridge nor room for another fridge. Maybe an idea for transporting the bottles in the car when I have call for them too.

xxx

I didn't have a massive problem last year with heat but I'm considering this year buying a couple of the soft cool bags and just rotating a stock of freezer blocks in them. THis would do the trick wouldn't it? I certainly do have room in the fridge nor room for another fridge. Maybe an idea for transporting the bottles in the car when I have call for them too.

xxx

Good idea for transporting in warm weather - i'll try that x

Latest posts

Back