Best thing ever!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmp1982

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

Well The weekend was of course pro beauty at excel in London. Fantastic day!!! But the best part of it all was when towards the end when my friend and I decided to make our way round again for one last quick look. We met Nicola McLean!!! She was more than happy to pose for a pic. As my friend was taking the pic, Nicola spied her nails! And said how amazing they were.i pointed out that I had done them. She then admired mine, called her agent over and asked if I, little old me, would do a nail party for her and her friends!! I've had an email today from her agent trying to organise a date!!!!

I am in total shock and can't believe that she wants my nails!!!! :)))

Phew......just needed to share my excitement.

Xx:lol:

Wow! What a bonus!
Good luck, that contact could make you so many others!!!

Paige xx

Hey geeks,

Well The weekend was of course pro beauty at excel in London. Fantastic day!!! But the best part of it all was when towards the end when my friend and I decided to make our way round again for one last quick look. We met Nicola McLean!!! She was more than happy to pose for a pic. As my friend was taking the pic, Nicola spied her nails! And said how amazing they were.i pointed out that I had done them. She then admired mine, called her agent over and asked if I, little old me, would do a nail party for her and her friends!! I've had an email today from her agent trying to organise a date!!!!

I am in total shock and can't believe that she wants my nails!!!! :)))

Phew......just needed to share my excitement.

Xx:lol:

I am so so so jel of you!! But good on you! Congrats and good luck xxx

Thats fabulous news, well done you :biggrin:

That's great, how wonderful for you hope it all goes well xx

Just be mindful of client confidentiality!

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Thank u all. I am so excited.

I am aware of client confidentiality, :) but I just needed to share my excitement. I have always dreamed of doing this. Never thought I was good enough but I must be doing something right :) xx

Aah that's really good!! :) x

Well done you x

Have fun with it, well done (now you know you are good enough as she must have used loads of decent professionals) remember us when your famous ;)

Latest posts

Back