Best thing invented

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalbeauty

Reaction score
what do you think is the best thing that has been invented.

i think straiteners are. what did i do before these

I think computers, with out them I wouldnt have found this sight, which has helped me loads. Oh and Harley Davidson Motor Bikes, I love them and there is nothing like it.

I will go for Computers I think they are great, the internet, everything to do with them.

Caz xxx:)

Birth control or penicillin........ can't decide!!

Definately the Internet! :biggrin:

vodka and chocolate

cars in my opinion (i'm a lazy c..)

jules x

oh yeah i forgot about chocolate

Suzie.e said:
Birth control or penicillin........ can't decide!!

LOL I'd go for birth control OR Roger my rabbit (yes...the rampant one)!....and chocolate!
Dont think I could live without either!

naturalbeauty said:
oh yeah i forgot about chocolate

yeah I forgot chocolate too - that's a must!!
oh and black pudding

Suzie.e said:
oh and black pudding
thats the northern bird in you...i love it too and have given it too my southern born boys and they love it

Hair relaxer, chocolate...well food in general!!! I LOVE IT!!! LOL

ME! (only joking) mobile phones and the internet.

My other half.........we just recently moved and he did the whole move whilst I was working, then over the past couple of weeks he's done all the decorating and then picked me up every night from work and made sure my dinner was cooked for when I get home.....lol.
David

AWW David - mine is like that too, cool isn't it!

I couldn't live without internet banking and shopping!

Jaydee said:
My other half.........we just recently moved and he did the whole move whilst I was working, then over the past couple of weeks he's done all the decorating and then picked me up every night from work and made sure my dinner was cooked for when I get home.....lol.
David
he sounds lovely ...has he got any brothers...lol

Jaydee said:
David

Has he got any brothers? lol xxx

Oh another one what about the GHD'S Girls!!!!:)

Caz xxx

I think the internet too and also ghds, if i had to live without them i would be very depressed and frizzy.

Latest posts

Back