Best thing invented

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
best thing ever invented.....

.... BOG ROLL!!!!!

just imgine doing people's nails if bog roll hadn't been invented!!:Scared:

aL*cEe%^Hol ... HIC :o

Speedos.

Could you imagine going on Holiday in Europe and not seeing the occasional 40-50 year old geezer with slick backed hair (including back) wandering around in a leopard print thong/speedo? I couldnt. Holidays would simply be a droll without them.

Apart from that, I would have to say the burger.

The Nail Geek said:
Speedos.

Could you imagine going on Holiday in Europe and not seeing the occasional 40-50 year old geezer with slick backed hair (including back) wandering around in a leopard print thong/speedo? I couldnt. Holidays would simply be a droll without them.

Apart from that, I would have to say the burger.

LMAO!!!! i went to the gym the other day and i was talking to the receptionists. they can see the pool from reception and there was a 40 year old guy, PINK speedos!!!! obvious fake tan, greased back hair, hairy shoulders, chatting up the 16yr old lifeguard (poor girl). apparently he's just been through a divorce and is having a mid-life crisis, tries to chat them all up, and tells them he's been to all the clubs and the "music's banging man".

Toni Talons said:
LMAO!!!! i went to the gym the other day and i was talking to the receptionists. they can see the pool from reception and there was a 40 year old guy, PINK speedos!!!! obvious fake tan, greased back hair, hairy shoulders, chatting up the 16yr old lifeguard (poor girl). apparently he's just been through a divorce and is having a mid-life crisis, tries to chat them all up, and tells them he's been to all the clubs and the "music's banging man".

i work in a leisure centre as a receptionist and lifeguard....this behaviour is not uncommon!! BLEURGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :green: :eek: the other ones are the women who come out of the changing rooms with a front wedgie! and the little old men with see thru white speedo's with a baggy bum that were black at one point in their lives.

The rice cooker and the George Foreman grill.

pussycat said:
i work in a leisure centre as a receptionist and lifeguard....this behaviour is not uncommon!! BLEURGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :green: :eek: the other ones are the women who come out of the changing rooms with a front wedgie! and the little old men with see thru white speedo's with a baggy bum that were black at one point in their lives.

:eek: front wedgie.LMAO

AKA Camel Toe ROFL!

One Word:

SOAP

I once tried to explain what a cameltoe is to my hubby and he wouldnt believe me that people really call it that and was convinced I had made it up lol.

Speele Chekkers

are ouy saygin we cat'n tipe or sepll?

No i think he is saying he likes them!!!! ME TOO!!!!:o
internet, wine, nail enhancements, boys (sometimes) and hot water bottles.lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back