Best tips to use with gel nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly-Tara

Reaction score
Hi there i am training with essential nails doing the gel course and am jus after any advice really! What are the best tips to use for gel nails? i don't want to use tips that are going to be weak and snap, has anyone used the tips from essential nails? Also i am thinking of dong acrylic course after, and really interested in the nail art? Can anybody tell me what these are like?

Hi there i am training with essential nails doing the gel course and am jus after any advice really! What are the best tips to use for gel nails? i don't want to use tips that are going to be weak and snap, has anyone used the tips from essential nails? Also i am thinking of dong acrylic course after, and really interested in the nail art? Can anybody tell me what these are like?

Tips that are flexible and easy to use are the best in my opinion. I use Performance tips from CND which are well-less and pre blended. They just go on and are ready for you to apply the gel. Thin, flexible, preblended and in natural or French colouration. Available from Sweet Squred (S2) by calling 08452106060. You do not need to be CND trained to purchase them, but you do need to prove that you have a valid certificate of education.

Last edited:
They sound brilliant, so they do those in natural and white?

Tips that are flexible and easy to use are the best in my opinion. I use Performance tips from CND which are well-less and pre blended. They just go on and are ready for you to apply the gel. Thin, flexible, preblended and in natural or French colouration. Available from Sweet Squred (S2) by calling 08452106060. You do not need to be CND trained to purchase them, but you do need to prove that you have a valid certificate of education.

Yes. :)

Great thanks so much, i love this site, its such a help for me. I will wait til i pass and then wil give a ring just trying to suss out as much info as i can before i go jumping in!:)

Kelly Tara - just remember that it is not the tip that adds strength to your nail but the product and the structure you build it on. The tip is just a platform for the product itself.

I too have found the well-less tips to be the best type to use, for which you have the CND ones and a few others too.

Latest posts

Back