Best training in eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I trained in the Hollywood lashes. The kit is amazing. I also use the flirties lashes from beautytrix xxx

I did an online course. I know people think you can't learn lashes online, but I absolutely cannot fault the course. They cover everything you need with a real emphasis on health & safety. The course also includes all the tools you need, loads of lashes and a mannequin head to practice on.

141 iStylist Package CiStylist Package C

I thoroughly enjoyed the course and learnt loads. I had a baby soon after and felt that I needed a refresher course, so they let me do the course again, for free.

It costs about GBP 220.

I didn't even know it was possible to do online training for eyelash extensions ! How do you get assessed then ? X

I didn't even know it was possible to do online training for eyelash extensions ! How do you get assessed then ? X

You have to do tests and can't move onto the next stage until you pass. You get a certificate for completing the course, but I think if you want Stage 2 certification, you need to send in pics of your work.

I trained with eyelash emporium, they were great! The training was very detailed and one on one, the kit was great too! The case studies really helped me too as I still go to them for help. Couldn't recommend them enough!!!

Latest posts

Back