Best training in eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlotteAnn

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been asked by many clients whether I offer eyelash extensions so I have decided to train in them. Has anyone got any reviews for training, who to train with? Or any problems with eyelash extensions?

Thanks

I would say avoid training with marvel as they are generally the cheapest but from personal experience and comments on here, the training really isn't in depth enough and the glue is rubbish :) xx

Definitely AH Francis, the original eyelash company :)

Training was great and aftercare support has been excellent

Have a look at the Beautytrix website at flirties training. they do one to one training and there will be a trainer near you :)

I'm training with eyelash emporium on Saturday. I'll let you know how it goes and if it's good training :o

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Brilliant thanks for the replies!! x

You should look into www.celebrityrange.co.uk they offer lash extension training, great support, educators across the country & great products! Xx

I trained with lash perfect in Glasgow very good :)

Another vote for flirties. I can't fault them at all brilliant training, after care and products xxx

I have trained with novalash and lash perfect. Both were quite good :) i find dealing with lash perfect alot better than dealing with novalash. X

I trained with lash perfect and thought they were really good, i really like the products as well :) xx

Iv been offered a course to train in glam lash in a flash, I'm still looking for good extension courses myself to...

I just trained with eyelash emporium yesterday the training is really thorough and I was happy with the kit.

They trained us using c curls rather than the j curls which may be of benefit, as the j curls are meant to be easier to work with, although I'm not sure having never touched a j curl, so not sure if they are actually easier.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Flirties one to one training plus the adhesive e is amazing have a search lots of sinilar threads on here

Trained myself with eyelash emporium after researching for a while. Really glad with my decision, the training was 1:1, trainer was great, kit is great, feedback on case studies was really constructive and they offer to retrain you within two months for free if you're still not confident! xx

I'm going to look for an online training as live overseas in Spain. Can anyone advice one. I'm doing a lot of research.
Thank you loads

Like Nail Karma today

We do. KG training academy. In semi permanent lashes and volume lashes

I'm going to look for an online training as live overseas in Spain. Can anyone advice one. I'm doing a lot of research.
Thank you loads

Like Nail Karma today

NovaSalud will soon be offering the award winning Eyelash Emporium course in Madrid and eventually other cities in Spain. In my opinion, you can learn the theory online but it would be very difficult to get to grips with the technique.

NovaSalud will soon be offering the award winning Eyelash Emporium course in Madrid and eventually other cities in Spain. In my opinion, you can learn the theory online but it would be very difficult to get to grips with the technique.

Really!! In English! This will be amazing!
I have been doing it for years on myself and mates just for party's and not work.
But feel I can do it and now want to offer as a service. This is why I didn't mind an online course but now depends on the price and if they can deliver to Gibraltar ;) soo looking into and saving. Thank you kgsalon! Will look into your services! Thank you.
I do find it hard the income for nails when here in gib everyone is doing it cheaply and fast.. And that's what they want.
Until I do the job they see the quality. But until then they huff at the prices.
Even though I'm about the same.
Thanks loads! Will cheer me up to add something new! Was wanted to give up really :( very silly as love the work! So all positive from here! :D
Have to save up too!
Thanks again!

Like Nail Karma today

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back