Best UK keratin smoothing system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janey78

Reaction score
I’ve tried Brazilian blow dry (wasn’t impressed) and have used nano keratin system revive, which is great. I’m interested to know what product you all use and rate the best?

Cocochoco gold [emoji7]

Thank you, I will give this a try

I have recently used a product called 72 and it’s brilliant. I have used it on extremely curly hair, almost the same texture as Afro Caribbean and the results are amazing. My client doesn’t need to straighten her hair :)

I have recently used a product called 72 and it’s brilliant. I have used it on extremely curly hair, almost the same texture as Afro Caribbean and the results are amazing. My client doesn’t need to straighten her hair :)
Yes I used 72 when it first came out but found it really tacky in the hair! We preferred nanokeratin in the salon but they are now formaldehyde free which as much as I know it’s bad for us, actually works and lasts ‍♀️ thank you for recommending, I might give 72 a whirl again.

Yes I used 72 when it first came out but found it really tacky in the hair! We preferred nanokeratin in the salon but they are now formaldehyde free which as much as I know it’s bad for us, actually works and lasts ‍♀️ thank you for recommending, I might give 72 a whirl again.

NovMax is great I’ve been crazy this year with bookings since I started using it, it does have 0.2% formaldehyde which is the EU limit and it’s rinsed out after drying and straightening so clients definitely like it all being done in one day - I’ve started looking about because ideally I want to change to formaldehyde free but for it still to be a same day wash out I’ve managed to find a few online so going to trial them in the new year - I totally agree though it is the formaldehyde that makes it last but it’s not pleasant to have the salon door open at this time of year [emoji300]️ and the onion stinging eyes are starting to wear thin on everyone - I’ve used 72 Hair and Nanokeratin in previous salons but the return I’ve had with clients using NovMax has been phenomenal they do trial sizes aswell if you were looking to give it a try

NovMax is great I’ve been crazy this year with bookings since I started using it, it does have 0.2% formaldehyde which is the EU limit and it’s rinsed out after drying and straightening so clients definitely like it all being done in one day - I’ve started looking about because ideally I want to change to formaldehyde free but for it still to be a same day wash out I’ve managed to find a few online so going to trial them in the new year - I totally agree though it is the formaldehyde that makes it last but it’s not pleasant to have the salon door open at this time of year [emoji300]️ and the onion stinging eyes are starting to wear thin on everyone - I’ve used 72 Hair and Nanokeratin in previous salons but the return I’ve had with clients using NovMax has been phenomenal they do trial sizes aswell if you were looking to give it a try
Like the sound of washing it out as I assume there is no tacky feel to the hair?

Latest posts

Back