Best value booking system with consultation forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaloNails

Reaction score
Hi,

We're already using Shedul which we love, but we're now wanting to go digital with consultation forms, and they don't have that facility. Can anyone advise a reasonably priced and good system which has Consultation form facility? We have 10 columns and some of the prices are extortionate!

Thanks

Hey,

Can you tell me what you like to get from the consultation form and how you will use it?

We use pre-programmed AI chatbots to make the consultation much easier, and it does everything else that Shedul can too, without the extortionate pricetag

There are some very affordable systems out there that allow for some really clever integrations with Google docs for Consultation forms, questionnaires etc. So that you get the full functionality of well built cloud based booking and biz management systems but without having to pay the crazy prices for hardware and complex reporting features that hardly get used. If you like DM me and ill gladly give you some info on Booksy that I represent and scan point you in the right direction for what to look out for.

Latest posts

Back