Best waterproof mascara for bridal make-up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
Hey geeks need some tried and tested recommendations for water proof mascara

I'm changing I use the Karaja one just not happy with it - it smudges and runs too easily and takes ages to dry

What do you use on your brides/ make -ups?

I'll test it out on myself as I have the oiliest lids in the world lol

I'm not a MUA but best I've found works on me I have very oily lids and nothing lasts at all is Loreal telescopic waterproof for the cheaper end and Clinique lash power long-wearing formula along with Clinique bottom lash mascara (I can't live without it!) for higher end x

I'm not a MUA but best I've found works on me I have very oily lids and nothing lasts at all is Loreal telescopic waterproof for the cheaper end and Clinique lash power long-wearing formula along with Clinique bottom lash mascara (I can't live without it!) for higher end x

thankyou!

anymore suggestions?

Blinc is good and there are a lot of good reviews about Dreamweave x

I'm not a mua either but I always used max factor false lash effect it doesn't budge in the shower lol it starts to flake after washing but definitely no smudging or running. It's quite wet and takes a wee while to dry when first opened I like it best after a month of using lol x

Another vote for Blinc

I could never keep mascara on before discovering this.
Had actually given up and did not wear any.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello I use

Marvellash Volume-Up Mascara | Salon Services | UK

on all my brides, everyone! I also use it myself. Its actually for false lashes and I only started using as a recommendation from my friend who works at Sally's/Salon Services after she did the false lash course.

Only drawback is it dries up really quick and I have to replace my kit one once a month but at £5.29 + vat its a blooming bargain so I dont mind. I previously used Estee Lauders Double Wear which I still love but this is a 3rd of the price.

Test it, its amazing.

Ive ordered the blinc sample size to try it out and think will give max factor a go to and maybe dreamweave as well lol on a roll hopefully a smudge free one

Dreamweave every time for me. I've used it on all my brides for 2 years now.
It isn't marketed as a waterproof mascara but it never smudges, and doesn't run and believe me, I've had several weepy brides. x

Blinc

I am not a MUA, but I wear Blinc myself, and won't bother with any other brands now, too many episodes of panda eyes.

The only time it let me down was in a spa with steam rooms - I didn't expect it to last and called it a test.
It did come off, but then you remove it with warm water on a cloth anyway so no surprise!

Blinc gets my vote too - love the stuff! I use it for brides all the time. They also do an "amplified" version now which gives more volume, and there are loads of different colours available.

Latest posts

Back