Best wax pot to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shona Faye

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend the best waxing pot to use, we are currently on our 2nd and are finding they do not keep the wax at a regulated heat and end up going hard again, both pots have been from sallys.
Thanks

I use babyliss pro wax heater [emoji108]

The Hive 1000cc digital heater.

I use the one that looks like a big jug but it's digital. Maybe a deo heater. Not at work at the mo. I loved the hive one but all my lids have cracked and look dirty. I have one hive one left to replace now. I find they're both excellent at constant temperature but the deo one can be put on a timer and the hive one can't.

Vic x

I am Lycon trained and their wax pots have never changed temperature in the whole 2 years I have had them. There are Italian hand made if I remember correctly and wouldn't reccomend anything other.

Hope this helps xx

Hive digital 1000. I have 4 now and hardly ever have to change the temperature, only if the room is hotter or colder than usual. X

I agree about the hive lids but I thought it was because I clean them with solvent all day long.

I agree about the hive lids but I thought it was because I clean them with solvent all day long.
No definitely not. I never clean mine ;)

I use the one that looks like a big jug but it's digital. Maybe a deo heater. Not at work at the mo. I loved the hive one but all my lids have cracked and look dirty. I have one hive one left to replace now. I find they're both excellent at constant temperature but the deo one can be put on a timer and the hive one can't.

Vic x
You should email Hive Vicky because they replaced all my lids when I complained. They told me it wasn't a known problem which I cant believe. X

Thanks for that.

I talked to them at a show once and they said they had no idea but now sell separate lids!

Vic x

I vote the Hive 1000cc heater too! :)

Latest posts

Back