Best wax system??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lookin lovely

Reaction score
hi there geeks just wondering if any of you could give me some god advice, i done a 1 day waxing course recently and really enjoyed it, but was a little disappointed we only learnt pot & spatula, i really wanted to do roller waxing as well as it seems to be the new in thing as well as phd, could any 1 advise me on the best roller wax system or is phd better thanks peeps xx

I use PhD and really like it - there is a nack to using it though and I would suggest that you are trained by Ellisons, although you can get a DVD of how to use the system on ebay. The system is 100% hygenic which is why I decided on this option.

I have a friend who uses the roller system, but she only ever fills the cartridge to half full so that she uses it for one client only as the roller comes into contact with the client and there is a risk of something being fed back into the wax as the roller rotates.

I also use non-strip wax for facial hair but only ever dip the spatular once and then throw it away - no double dipping. This cuts the cross contamination risk to zero.

HTH

I've used the PHD Wax system for years now and really like it :) highly recommended.

I am looking for a good hot wax for the extreme waxing now....any tips welcome :irked:

Many Thanks Lorraine

I've used the PHD Wax system for years now and really like it :) highly recommended.

I am looking for a good hot wax for the extreme waxing now....any tips welcome :irked:

Many Thanks Lorraine

Perron rigot waxes are great. Try their euroblonde for extreme waxing. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many Thanks Lorraine

I love Berins Jet set for extreme waxing, no hanging around waiting for it to set up,
make sure you are trained in this area also, hth :hug:

You really should have asked before you trained to see if they taught the roller system as it sounds as though you've wasted your money. Why didn't you just go straight in to learn the roller system.

I teach with pot and spatula but the system that I use does have a roller wax but I don't like roller waxes. xxx

Perron rigot waxes are great. Try their euroblonde for extreme waxing. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whole heartedly endorse Perron Rigot waxes - I use Euroblonde too and it is fantatic. The Perron Rigo pre-lotion, oil and after wax gel are all great products too.

Latest posts

Back